5 2.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

midnightsun

Veteran
Can I say that I love Bojan's crystal clear singing voice? He is so professionally good!
Songs like Carpe Diem are usually sung by someone who sounds like a lazy, stoned Brit. Joker Out prove you can write cool rock music but sounding like A+ vocalist!

Kairit

Gave this 4 votes in the final aka my highest amount this year, glad to see it didn't go to waste as we gave them 1 point in the televote :lol: Really became my favorite entry of the year. It's just a great quality song, catchy, fun, dynamic, well produced, well performed.

Franzilein

Currently fifth on Spotify's Viral Global 50 ♥ Gotta say, I loved their staging the most on Saturday. It was... just them having a great time on stage. How refreshing in this whole circus :'D

Andromache

They deserved a better result. I hope these great ratings motivate the broadcaster even more. And for these guys I hope they get their own Rosa/Maneskin moment. They're really talented. Love their album, too ❤️

Citelis

Nearly everyone who liked this entry a lot also had Käärijä very high in their personal rankings so potential votes redirected to Finland. It's one of the reasons some entries that got loved by the fandom got disappointing result by t/v.

matic.m

The final was watched in :sl: by an average of 345 000 or a market share of 55 %, the hightest EVER since the debut of the country in 1993. xshock

ESC has been gaining popularity, especially with young people I think. Now it's ok to talk about it in the streets again :D

Iker

Veteran
Nearly everyone who liked this entry a lot also had Käärijä very high in their personal rankings so potential votes redirected to Finland. It's one of the reasons some entries that got loved by the fandom got disappointing result by t/v.

In most countries though you could vote for more than one entry.

shameless

ESC has been gaining popularity, especially with young people I think. Now it's ok to talk about it in the streets again :D
Often when I was in SLOVEnija during the ESC-period I heard their entries in the radio, they are for sure celebrated there. I soo much wish them some more success in the future, they deserve it so, so much and unlike other ESC-stepchildren like FYROM, CZ, PT or FI they didn't had a great result in a while even when they should've.

ESC94

Often when I was in SLOVEnija during the ESC-period I heard their entries in the radio, they are for sure celebrated there. I soo much wish them some more success in the future, they deserve it so, so much and unlike other ESC-stepchildren like FYROM, CZ, PT or FI they didn't had a great result in a while even when they should've.

Watched a video about Ljubljana, it would be a great host city.

shameless

Watched a video about Ljubljana, it would be a great host city.
It would be absolute LOVE-Ljy!
This city as well as the entire country is much under appreciated. Such a nice mix between western and south central Europe with the nicest people living there. Plus both the alpes and the adriatic coast are not so far, not even talking about the rest of its amazing landscape. Hosting Eurovision would for sure put them more on the radar as it did with Riga or Tallinn when they won. I soo much hope its gonna happen in my lifetime (still some time to do hopefully but it doesn't need to be THAT long). :D

mup

I hadn't commented about Carpe Diem yet: this entry was just great, they were amazing on stage and I don't know why it placed so low, very undeserved for :sl:. :cry: I still listen to it now and again, it's uplifting and cheerful. Slovenians can send them again to ESC anyday as far as I'm concerned. xmusicxdancexdance2xheyaxyaay

Top Bottom