Ne bo te več in gledam te
Ko brez mene z drugim stran odhajaš
Hočem te
A ti drugemu srce oddajaš
Pleševa
Ampak to je le v mojih sanjah
Ne, ne bo te nazaj

Lance Esgard

The music video is charming. Quite a direct way of telling the story through the video. And I think the cute singer has a very fitting appearance for the medium of cartoons.

escEndre

We have talked with LPS from Slovenia! Check out the interview here! :-D

Please subscribe our YouTube-channel for the latest interviews with this years Eurovision-contestants! xheart

Milos-BC

It's somewhere in the middle for me. It starts off great but then the first impression wanes as the song progresses. If they pull off a classy performance, they could end up qualifying.

5 points.

JamieBrown

They are not going to qualify, right? :(

Would be sad, as from my point of view* they are providing the most charming effort. They don't need to act any excitement on stage. It just them and their tiny little uplifting funky piece. I bet they will fit smoothly on stage, but yeah. The song might not be leveling enough to pass the semifinals

Jay25

This starts to become one of my favorite entries of this year!

I really love the vibe of the song (with those great and interesting chord progressions) and the band, and I would be infinitely sad if this won't make it to the finals (especially since I can't vote for them in the semi).

It's one of those song I would show to people who dislike eurovision because "all songs are just too simple and/or generic"

Last edited:

cegs5

Probably the last place. This wasn’t the worst entry of the year, but surely the most uninteresting one.

jatojo

I never found out what the repeated camera moves during the song were about - were the repetitions supposed to symbolize something, or were they just a result of bad work?

NeoTen

I never found out what the repeated camera moves during the song were about - were the repetitions supposed to symbolize something, or were they just a result of bad work?
They're high school kids with not a lot of musicality yet, They can't really dance. But they realized they had to sing live so they couldn't do really weird things such as crowd-surf or start jumping like Albania and thought "oh everyone goes all out in ESC, we need to look coool", hence, camera's moves. What would've suited them is something like Friend of a Friend.

musicfan

He just had some nerves and it showed in the vocals, it happens. Good song of course, better than several qualifiers. I like that he moved around a bit more, and that the camera did around him.

harey

They are my only favourites not qualifying but I'm not surprised by the outcome because it wasn't "competitive". A little bit sad.

Ajeje Brazorf

I'm sad because I loved the song but tbh I didn't get that much the camera work: apparently the "on repeat" shot was planned and not a mistake, but in my opinion it deviates viewers attention from the song to the camera work. If someone didn't know this was made on purpose, they would have thought those shots were an error. And I think this is what happened in the end. Probably wouldn't have qualified aswell, but I think the camera work didn't work at their advantage too...

Bmbriga

I voted for them. Not a huge fan of the song, but decided to give a friendly neighborly vote, since they seemed nice and cute.

Milos-BC

They were nice, but the song was just not competitive and it was obvious it won't make it.

Unfortunately, I indeed wouldn't be surprised if they ended last :(

tuorem

They really should have sent Luma
LUMA would have been guaranteed qualifiers, I am 100% sure of that given the semi 1 lineup. And it was their only option this year to secure a good result imo, "Girls Can Do Anything" and "Mim Pravil" would have been in the borderline zone at best.

I never believed "Disko" would do much, not that it's a bad effort, but it's not remarkable enough for a country like Slovenia that historically has to go the extra mile to stand a chance of advancing.

At least, they are trying new things. But it's really frustrating when a missed opportunity occurs. "All In" is my most played entry of the year, I listen to it daily and have even set it as a ringtone. Too bad for me locals didn't care enough.

Most years, EMA gets some gems with potential, but people tend to like other stuff for some reason. Hence why RTVSLO has used weird formats for the show in the past I guess.

ESC94

LUMA would have been guaranteed qualifiers, I am 100% sure of that given the semi 1 lineup. And it was their only option this year to secure a good result imo, "Girls Can Do Anything" and "Mim Pravil" would have been in the borderline zone at best.

I never believed "Disko" would do much, not that it's a bad effort, but it's not remarkable enough for a country like Slovenia that historically has to go the extra mile to stand a chance of advancing.

At least, they are trying new things. But it's really frustrating when a missed opportunity occurs. "All In" is my most played entry of the year, I listen to it daily and have even set it as a ringtone. Too bad for me locals didn't care enough.

Most years, EMA gets some gems with potential, but people tend to like other stuff for some reason. Hence why RTVSLO has used weird formats for the show in the past I guess.

Nice to see you again my friend. xrunhug

I sent you a message a while ago, so maybe check your maibox?? ;)

Top Bottom