8 7.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Slovenia-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zonne147

Ana has just performed "Suus" in Eurovision Home Concerts

I just can't find a word to describe that. Better check it by yourselves... xbow

MalagaToledo

Banned

start at 42:12 @RainyWoods xcheers
I thought of you the moment i saw it :lol:
Omg, Greek song 2020 is amazing. I doubt that in 2021 they could produce a better song. As for Ana's song, I noticed a good vocal even before but damn it. That background behind her is breathtaking. That lake, that mountain, those trees. Wowww.. Is that bohinj?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Sweet lord, that Suus cover. I think I'm shaking. It was absolutely magnificent. I've never heard someone else that's been able to sing it whilst taking me to the same place that Rona managed. It just happened though. If Slovenia doesn't bring Ana back next year I'm going to be furious. In my mind Voda was this year's dark horse that could have gotten Slovenia a Suus moment of their own. I think she could go a few better though and actually win Eurovision if they get the song right. She might be the greatest vocalist I've heard at the contest. What I just watched was outstanding. Earth shatteringly good. Oh my... gosh..

tuorem

Two live performances for Ana's fans: the first one (original version) was given during the TV show "Vikend Paket" back in February while the second one (revamped version) was given a few days ago for a show about Europe. xheart Stunning.

tuorem

Sorry for the double post! She recently released unexpected remixes, two instrumental versions and an English take (the latter I don't recommend though) :D

Although the main version remains the best imho, she really played with her song and it seems she did record these versions as the vocals are different.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Renata Mohorič - "Three bridges" from EMA 2019 and Zala - "Lalalatino" from EMA 2017 have finally appeared on Spotify, lol, better late than never.

Milos-BC

I like both of her Eurovision attempts. I prefer the 2021 entry, but this one had a bigger potential for a good result. Nonetheless, I have both songs on my playlist.

7 points.

Top Bottom