5 4.7%

8 7.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Slovenia-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Carian

Can you get me some vodka? I need it. I almost kept my promise from the last year that I wouldn't bother with this ESC. I failed, but I really felt disconnected this year. I am actually not even sorry it is cancelled.

elanyvx

"I have been informed by RTV Slovenia that in the next few days they are expecting additional instructions from the Federation of European Broadcasters (EBU), the organizer of the Eurovision Song Contest. And then we will see together and decide how to proceed. We will definitely be releasing the Eurovision version of Voda, as planned, in the coming days, and we hope you like it. Until then ... Let's stay healthy, stay home! All good".
Ana Soklič

tuorem

I officially stan. Marvelous work! It legit sounds like a movie's credits soundtrack.

I guess Ana will make the cut in my top ten xheart

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
It is definitely a grower. I'd upgrade from 3 to 6 with the revamped version.

mauve

Veteran
This song has been a grower for me. And it would be such a shame if she wasn't allowed to perform next year. I doubt it, but I there is always a glimmer of hope.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
This is the first song I went to after the sad news and my heart is broken listening to it :cry: Would have been up there right at the top with my favourite Eurovision entries ever. It still can be of course because I won't forget it, but I'm just so sad now for Ana.

I went to Albania and then Slovenia after the announcement of the cancellation. And I was tearing up :cry:

As a jury member now, I really do have a thing for Slovenia.

Yazy

This revamp is actually pretty damn good! Upgrading from 10 to 12 points!

Now, I´m really sad that we won´t be hearing this on stage.

Actually, its very possible that we won´t even be seeing Ana next year. :(

Carian

Oh this would have qualified, I am 100 % - no offense but she should have picked a lot of points with juries and this new version has all it needs to have to catch people's attention immediately, not after 1:30. Pitty, Ana, I hope you get to represent us next year automatically. I feel really horrible for some singers from certain countries, where ESC is still a big deal and very hard to get through the selection process. So, thank you everyone, this was it for this year ;) xbike

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It was already a grower but the revamp sealed it. Can't believe I gave it a 3 at first xfacepalm
Her voice stands out in this year, deep and rich, with the variations in the right place. And obviously, as I stan anything that has to do with the four elements it can only get bonus points in my book.
Long live Voda Nation !

Alaska49

yeah, this is a good revamp. pahr ana. most people won't even notice it's released.

Kaz

Slovenia definitely wins the award for the best revamp of 2020.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I didn't post here originally when the revamp released as it genuinely pained my heart super bad. Naturally like everyone else I was down over what happened to our Eurovision this year, but hearing this new version of Voda shattered my heart. The most bittersweet experience to hear it. This could have ended up as one of my all time favourite Eurovision entries (I'll still allow it that chance but it pains me knowing I'll never get to experience it in the same way as my other favourites). It's absolutely stunning and the revamp is just masterful. They managed to perfectly keep the mystical vibe of the original whilst strengthening the choruses tremendously, making the right cuts I didn't even notice to be able to deliver a longer swim in its resplendent finale. I always had this down as a dark horse and I'm absolutely certain this would have sailed through to the final now after hearing the final version. It's magnificent. I'm so sad at this moment. I need to know Ana will return next year. It should be with this song though.

A-lister

Veteran
Underrated, now many ballads are boring, and this might not be the best thing eve either, but after the revamp it's for sure one of the better ones this year.

HectorDM

The revamp has been available on iTunes and Apple Music for a couple of days now, but still no sign of it on Spotify.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
The revamp has been available on iTunes and Apple Music for a couple of days now, but still no sign of it on Spotify.

Here it is:

Top Bottom