17 7.8%

10 4.6%

8 3.7%

9 4.1%

16 7.3%

• Total voters

EscGeek

Veteran
I KNEW that was him! I was shocked when someone in here (could be you again, can't remember :lol:) pointed him out last year!

That would be me :D

hugh

Nearly all of my votes will be going towards this on Saturday's final, it's my most played Eurovision 2019 song on Spotify by a LOT and their performance looking into each others eyes deeply in love just warms my heart every time. I believe Slovenia is going to get their best ever result with "Sebi".

tuorem

Say what? The second latest starting position for ballads go to Zalasper in the final? OMG YAAASS!! xheat

Björkman heard my prayer, they will stand out perfectly between Sweden and Cyprus. Now I'm super excited! They have all it takes to go places.

Storm

I think they did well in the SF and that's why they got a good spot. Hoping for a Top 10 finish.

alca

That would be me :D

Aah yes! I was too shocked to see who is giving me this information. Tbh, I still am. Kinda. Coz it's crazy to think that someone who stepped on the Eurovision stage (with this appearance) and represented a country, is now a "commoner". A regular fan who gets accreditation and travels to each country every year. Ah, Eurovision is so fun!

EscGeek

Veteran
Aah yes! I was too shocked to see who is giving me this information. Tbh, I still am. Kinda. Coz it's crazy to think that someone who stepped on the Eurovision stage (with this appearance) and represented a country, is now a "commoner". A regular fan who gets accreditation and travels to each country every year. Ah, Eurovision is so fun!

He's a fan.. just look how happy he is :mrgreen:
(the guy wearing pants with red stripes at the end)

Carian

[MENTION=4606]alca[/MENTION]

I have nothing against him (and I still love Sestre's Samo ljubezen), don't get me wrong. I have picked him out of the bunch during that heated argument when some guys here demanded that Zala and Gašper show respect for press. He was just an example that not everyone there is press. I actually kinda like this guy. He is very smart imo. And he can surely sing.

Carian

I was reading posts in various forums. I am quite shocked that only a handful of people noticed what a great spot was given to Slovenia. Obviously, Slovenia is flying totally under the radar of all "connoiseurs" of ESC :lol:

If I am right and Zala and Gašper indeed excelled in the semis, I just hope that they will fare also in finals. Sometimes some songs lose a lot in different "contexts". Remember Norway last year?

In any case, I am holding my fingers crossed. I must check now Spotify charts... I still couldn't confirm the information that Slovenia was one of the most successfull songs in Spotify after the first semis.

alca

[MENTION=4606]alca[/MENTION]

I have nothing against him (and I still love Sestre's Samo ljubezen), don't get me wrong. I have picked him out of the bunch during that heated argument when some guys here demanded that Zala and Gašper show respect for press. He was just an example that not everyone there is press. I actually kinda like this guy. He is very smart imo. And he can surely sing.

To be honest, I didn't read all the comments about this topic :oops: You mentioning him just caught my eye and I just wanted to confirm it's him.

Carian

I am hoping for the left side of the scoreboard tonight for Slovenia. If we climb into the top10, I will be extatic.

And for the end - before the finals, I would like to add only one more thing - guys, enjoy the evening and have good time. Whoever wins, congrats in advance.

tuorem

Good luck to Zala & Gasper! xcheer Tonight is THE night!

The odds are awful as usual, but I dare to dream of a great result tonight. Juries should respect "Sebi" and I'd be surprised if televoters didn't come through for Slovenia this time.

I'd love them to beat the 13th place Maja Keuc got in 2011 (aka the best Slovenian result since the introduction of semis) while secretly hoping for a "City Lights" type of result (yeah, I know... "Dare to dream", they said).

Anyway, I'm happy they are in the final and their starting position is nice. Unlike on Tuesday, you can count on my votes tonight :) Go guys, I believe in you. Make your adoptive countryman proud. xlove

Gordon_Shumway

My all time favourite Slovenian entry is "Here For You" by Maraaya (2015). I listened to that song over and over again and couldn't get enough of it. Such good memories.

Carian

Zala was more nervous but they were simply adorable. If Zala were alone on the stage, it wouldn't be the same. Thanks God that Gašper was there. These two are not complete one without the other. Whatever comes result-wise later, I will be proud of them. Well, done. Hopefully Slovenia qualifies also the next year :)

Carian

Super happy about Slovenia. At least juries and public vote agreed on Slovenia. If we had been killed by juries, I'd probably hate those 200 people from the bottom of my heart, yet if we had been sent up by the juries and then fell flat in televote, I'd be ashamed. Basically, I still give more weight to public vote. So, another year we have the wrong winner. Congrats to Norway (for winning the hearts of people).

tuorem

Aw, my wish came true eventually. I was worried when seeing those shy jury points coming, but you reached the left side of the scoreboard :p Congratulations, Zalasper are tied with Maja now.

Not too shabby for an act that wasn't meant to compete in the first place :mrgreen:

I need to find the results ASAP because I voted 8 eight times for you and I'd like to know if I got my money's worth.

Carian

Aw, my wish came true eventually. I was worried when seeing those shy jury points coming, but you reached the left side of the scoreboard :p Congratulations, Zalasper are tied with Maja now.

Not too shabby for an act that wasn't meant to compete in the first place :mrgreen:

I need to find the results ASAP because I voted 8 eight times for you and I'd like to know if I got my money's worth.

We were sixth in the first semis. And have you seen? Lions missed out the finals to Denmark only for 1 point! Mon dieu! :lol:

But the best part of these votings are becoming these ridiculous Sweden-juries stories. Have you seen the face of John from Sweden when he realised that he got only 96 points? :lol: He couldn't hide his disappointment and it took him quite a while to absorb the infor :lol:

musicfan

I never really got this, just seemed a bit dirge-like. Maybe some took that as being cool/modern, but I think modern can be a lot better. The staging wasn't that interesting either. I would have had it near the bottom.

DaFlo

Banned
Congrats my friends, great result imo xheart

3 points form German televote xyes Glad my votes weren't wasted!

Top Bottom