9 4.1%

17 7.8%

10 4.6%

8 3.7%

9 4.1%

16 7.3%

• Total voters

tuorem

Ok, we gave you nothing :? Same as last year. Bad taste will prevail.

Anyway, it was nice to see Lea Sirk during the voting :D

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i wouldn't place them that high but congrats i guess

also lea sirk xheat A LEGEND LET HER ANNOUNCE THE VOTES FOREVER

Alaska49

i soooo wanted them to be top 10 but best result since 2011 is still so good. 11th in the televote! my babies!!!!!!

Carian

Lea Sirk was one of the commentators of the final on the national broadcaster TV. Guys, she is much hated in Slovenia ever since she made that inappropriate comment about what she thinks of people's opinion etc. It was something that Slovenians still haven't forgotten, and yesterday the RTV SLO forum was probably 50 % about Lea and appeals to remove her. So, she did well last year, but this year all changed.

Carian

Ok, we gave you nothing :? Same as last year. Bad taste will prevail.

Anyway, it was nice to see Lea Sirk during the voting :D

Well, I am sorry you wasted your money for nothing. But think this way - we gave France also zero point. Justice has been served :lol:

tuorem

15th place? What a disgrace! :( They should have left the results as is, or really check the votes instead of pretending they are valid when they aren't.

choda

New single on the way - "Come to me" by Zala and Gasper.

JChan

Lea Sirk was one of the commentators of the final on the national broadcaster TV. Guys, she is much hated in Slovenia ever since she made that inappropriate comment about what she thinks of people's opinion etc. It was something that Slovenians still haven't forgotten, and yesterday the RTV SLO forum was probably 50 % about Lea and appeals to remove her..

I missed this, what did she say?

BorisBubbles

Veteran
something among the lines of "I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THEY BEAT RAIVEN O__O" which is fucking hilarious and not worthy of hate (Slovenia has the highest amount of snarks per capita, at this rate.)

Milos-BC

Without counting the mess with the :by: jury votes, they did a really good job and I am proud of them. I think the entire :.sl should be too.

Looking forward to their future work.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Lea Sirk was one of the commentators of the final on the national broadcaster TV. Guys, she is much hated in Slovenia ever since she made that inappropriate comment about what she thinks of people's opinion etc. It was something that Slovenians still haven't forgotten, and yesterday the RTV SLO forum was probably 50 % about Lea and appeals to remove her. So, she did well last year, but this year all changed.

LEA SIRK DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tuorem

I'm still binge-listening to "Sebi" and watching Zalagasper's rehearsal performances tonight. xheart

While televoters came through for once, I think juries underrated them: 17th place was rather low, they should have hyped "Sebi" instead of "Friend Of A Fiend". xshifty Poor Lake Malawi: look how petty I am!

Pity Slovenia ranked 15th overall after the corrected results. At least, it's a 7-place improvement over last year: hopefully this trend will continue in 2020. xpray

BorisBubbles

Veteran
"Signals" is good!! but "Come With Me" was better, I thought.

Glad that they're still making music in both Slovene and English. :xheart

BorisBubbles

Veteran
"Signals" is good!! but "Come With Me" was better, I thought.

Glad that they're still making music in both Slovene and English. :xheart

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Renata Mohorič - "Three bridges" from EMA 2019 (and also Zala - "Lalalatino" from EMA 2017) has finally appeared on Spotify, lol, better late than never.

Top Bottom