22 6.6%

14 4.2%

9 2.7%

10 3.0%

5 1.5%

22 6.6%

• Total voters

Margerita86

No matter placement in the semi I still love the song and I sincerely wish Eva all the best in her future.

Kryptonite

17th place in the semifinal came as a big surprise to me, but I actually feel better now. It's clear that the song & performance just weren't appealing enough for the average audience and I've made my peace with that. I still love the song and Eva and I really hope that she'll continue her career! :)

sapsan

I think this is the last time you heard Slovenian language on Eurovision. I'm 100% sure in the future we'll send only songs in English.

But I'm really proud of Eva.

That is good to sing in English. This year in that semi were too much of Balkan countries with a similar lanquages and all with ballads. that,s why this magic song had lost there. EVA definitely would be in the Final singing in English. I'd vote for her in that case for example. My impression was that Zeljko, Kaliopi, Eva and Maya were from the one country and I voted for one of them (for Zeljko)
P.S Just don't withdraw next year. I like your entries.

Terence

Well, certainly the most underrated this year. Sad to see songs from Georgia beating this one. Honestly, I can't see what's so wrong with this one!

rajo

Actually it lost the magic of the NF on the Eurovision stage. It looked a bit odd to me.

In the NF it was perfect and magical. Maybe the NF setup could transport a more intimate atmosphere....

I'm sorry for Slovenia. Should've qualified instead of Serbia or Bosnia for my personal taste.

Mozz

Good lord. Am I really only one of two persons or so here who understands why this ended so low?

I wrote about it during the rehearsals.

The nerves during the semi final that Eva could not control literally pushed this entry over the edge.

LakZaNokte

ok, time for my comment xcookie

I wasn't a fan from the get go. it was ok, but that was all.
however, the song was unbelievably overhyped here. yes, overhyped. as I said, once we knew running order, I knew we will both fail. once I saw the rehersals, I was sure of it. I am surprised how few ppl saw it coming.
I do feel sorry cause comments here made you believe it was much much better than it was. in retrospective, same thing happened to us with "lako je sve".

I didn't want to say anything here b4 the semi cause...I didn't think it would be nice. also, didn't think I would get a nice feedback :lol:

I hope I didn't annoy you or something, just wanted to say it xshrug

rajo

The duo Slovenia/Croatia was much more modern and comfortable to listen to.... actually they screwed up a bit with their performances in Baku. But both were still better than the duo of Bosnia and Hercegovina / FYR Macedonia, which have no appeal for an audience outside Ex-Yu and were just boring and painful to listen to.

alca

Kryptonite

I just want to give you some update about Eva Boto:

Eva participated on Melodije morja in sonca (one of the biggest Slovenian festivals) with a song called "Dvigni mi krila" (Raise my wings). She finished 2nd and received an award for the most promising singer. The only one that beat her was Nuša Derenda, with "Za stare čase" (For old times sake).

Here's her live performance:

Here's the winner - Nuša Derenda:

And here's the results table:

634773006854430901_dxsdfd.jpg

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
By any chance, does anybody know the tracklist of Eva's debut album "Ko najdeš sebe"?

Top Bottom