14 4.2%

9 2.7%

10 3.0%

5 1.5%

22 6.6%

• Total voters

Kryptonite

Re: SLOVENIA 2012

There'll be five auditions in our biggest cities: Celje (26.8), Novo mesto (27.8), Koper (28.8), Maribor (29.8) and Ljubljana (30.8).

lowyby

I got really high hopes on Slovenia, on whole 2012 infact ;d
Don't dissapoint me Slovenia

CPV4931

Nice trailer (again) :-)

Let´s hope for a good song from Slovenia 2012. In 2011, they had the best singer, but not a good song imo.

Charly

The first stage of the Slovenian selection for Eurovision 2012, Misija Evrovizija, will come to an end today. Five cities have hosted qualification rounds since August 26th. In the coming weeks, the auditions will take place.
According to the Slovenian public broadcaster RTVSLO, auditions will mark the "official start" of the 2012 Eurovision selection. A yet unknown number of hopefuls will qualify from the qualification rounds that have been held over the last five days across the country: Celje, Novo Mesto, Koper, Maribor and -today- Ljubljana.

The exact dates for the coming stages of Misija Evrovizija are yet to be announced. After the auditions, a number of televised knock-out shows will take place. The voting method to be used will be a combination of jury vote and televoting.

The Slovenian national final will retain its traditional name, EMA, and is expected to be held in January.

Charly

The Slovenian national broadcaster RTVSlo decided to change their national selection format for the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. After seventeen years of choosing their representative through EMA, a new TV show called Misija Evrovizija will determine the Slovenian entrant in Baku.

The names of the four judges that will supervise Misija Evrovizija have been revealed :

Darja Švajger (singer, representative of Slovenia at the Eurovision Song Contest 1995 and 1999)
Jonas Znidarsic (television personality)
Raay (song writer)
Tina Marinšek (singer)

Kryptonite

The Slovenian national broadcaster RTVSlo decided to change their national selection format for the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. After seventeen years of choosing their representative through EMA, a new TV show called Misija Evrovizija will determine the Slovenian entrant in Baku.

The names of the four judges that will supervise Misija Evrovizija have been revealed :

Darja Švajger (singer, representative of Slovenia at the Eurovision Song Contest 1995 and 1999)
Jonas Znidarsic (television personality)
Raay (song writer)
Tina Marinšek (singer)

I quite like our jury! Darja Švajger is one of the best Slovenian vocalists, Jonas Znidaršič is a very funny, sarcastic guy who knows a lot about music, Raay is one of the best Slovenian composers (imo) and Tina Marinšek is a singer of a rock band - Tabu. :D

Hm... I still don't know what's gonna be Maja's role on the show. She won't be in jury, nor a presenter. :?::p

Charly

I quite like our jury! Darja Švajger is one of the best Slovenian vocalists, Jonas Znidaršič is a very funny, sarcastic guy who knows a lot about music, Raay is one of the best Slovenian composers (imo) and Tina Marinšek is a singer of a rock band - Tabu. :D

Hm... I still don't know what's gonna be Maja's role on the show. She won't be in jury, nor a presenter. :?::p

I think she will sing the EMA 2011 winnign song :p

alca

No, she will definitely appear in the show (RTV confirmed that). :D

Maybe she will help the contestants or something. :p

Hm yes. Maybe she will be backstage with the contestants just like Daniel Diges did at the spanish NF this year. :)

Kryptonite

2 rumoured contestants:

- Lea Sirk

She participated on EMA 2009 and EMA 2010. I didn't like her songs but she's a very good vocalist. On "Misija Evrovizija" she'll probably compete in a trio :D Here's her EMA 2010 song: Vampir je moj poet (CLICK)

- Alex Volasko

He was Omar Naber's backvocalist on EMA 2011 and participated in Slovenia's got talent. Here's his greatest hit so far: Alex Volasko - Da da di da (CLICK)

You can see some pictures from auditions here (1st day), here (2nd day) and here (3rd day).

Charly

The organisation of Misija Evrovizija, the Slovenian selection process for Eurovision 2012, has announced that 32 hopefuls have been selected to participate in the televised shows to be aired on RTVSLO.

So far, the names of the lucky candidates to represent Slovenia in Baku next year remain a secret. The public broadcaster of the country, RTVSLO, will make them public on October 2nd.

According to the organisation of Misija Evrovizija, judges assessing all the potential candidates have made their minds up after a second round of auditions. In the coming days, the participants to make it to the televised stage of the selection will be notified.

The Slovenian representative in Eurovision 2012 will be chosen in January, during the traditional EMA show, through a combination of jury voting and televoting. The exact date is yet undisclosed.

Kryptonite

Another 2 well-known names that applied:

Ylenia Zobec
Ylenia participated on EMA 2004 (Tvoj glas - 7th place), EMA 2006 (Hokus Pokus - 7th place), EMA 2008 (Našel si me - didn't qualify through the semifinal) and EMA 2010 (Priznam - didn't qualify through the semifinal). My favourite song is Priznam, which is an amazing ballad. It was one of my favourites in 2010. She participated on other big Slovenian festivals too - Slovenska popevka and Melodije morja in sonca and is one of the best Slovenian vocalists imo. :D

Gašper Rifelj

Gašper Rifelj gained popularity in 2010, when he reached 3rd place on Slovenska popevka with a song "Mozaik". He's a good singer. :)

lowyby

Lol, Ylenia Zobec's song above here sounds thé perfect Disney Ballad to amuse the juries with d;, Nice clear voice tho :)

Kryptonite

Another info:

There are 3 vocal groups, 1 duet, 11 male solo singers and 17 female solo singers among the 32 finalists. :)

Top Bottom