sk.png

B3stbeats

Re: SLOVAKIA 2020

celeste Buckinham 4 ESC 2020

EscGeek

Veteran

at this point i'm okay with anyone :lol:

i don't know much about slovakian music (gee, i wonder whose fault is that?:rolleyes:), but i do know Smola a Hrušky.
I still remember them from 2009 & 2010 NF. They make ska music xmusic

nofuxCZ

Please come back xpray

Give Hrdza another chance (they were disqualified in their 2010 NF), although the band has replaced their female singer, they are as good as before.

GRE

After 6th and 11th place of Czech republic, I don't exclude a comeback.

Etanna

I'd love for Slovakia to come back! I don't understand why they keep refusing to rejoin the contest. I've heard some explanations about finances but that just seems dubious - their financial situation is not that bad. Anyway, I'm still hopeful that this year will be the year. It's been too long..

A-lister

Veteran

I'd love for Slovakia to come back, they were really underrated at times... but somehow I have a feeling they won't :(

#Justice4Horehronie

tuorem

Ezio

Veteran

Horehroní is my favourite. I love to sing along and violate its lyrics. So much fun.

Naprava lashy na ziva,
odshum zama nevne,
domano choma kolishe,
kede sombru naj lishaaaaaaay

Haaaaaaalalelallalalllujaaaahahhaha

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Fng3TJB.png

AlekS

Veteran

Btw isn't it the broadcaster's job :rolleyes: to build people's interest in their TV shows?

ps. They're considering a possibility to take part in JESC. Lol @their managers. Testing waters for ESC 2021?

John1

Btw isn't it the broadcaster's job :rolleyes: to build people's interest in their TV shows?

ps. They're considering a possibility to take part in JESC. Lol @their managers. Testing waters for ESC 2021?

Wait, what?

Participation fees are way less expensive and huge than ESC's one though, no wonder they'd choose to do so.

JohnyKaz

They could return if they wanted to. Just look at the Czech Republic and Bulgaria. After continuous non-qualifications and lack of public interest they take a break for some years. And they come back stronger than ever with very good entries and voila the public is interested. If Slovakia has the money and the will they could give us something nice.

AlekS

Veteran

Wait, what?

Participation fees are way less expensive and huge than ESC's one though, no wonder they'd choose to do so.
Doesn't it contraddict their previous statement about ratings?
Is JESC way more popular in Slovakia than ESC?

John1

If they finally put some efforts in ESC and got their sh*t together for once, then they could easily pull off their first top 10 ever at the JESC.

But, still, where did they state that they were considering a debut at the 2020's JESC?

tuorem

Maybe they want to take part in a contest where they are sure to be in the final? :mrgreen:

Or maybe Poland did something behind the scenes to encourage them to debut (like Belarus did for Kazakhstan)? Given how variable the number of JESC participants is, it wouldn't surprise me.

John1

Maybe they want to take part in a contest where they are sure to be in the final? :mrgreen:

Or maybe Poland did something behind the scenes to encourage them to debut (like Belarus did for Kazakhstan)? Given how variable the number of JESC participants is, it wouldn't surprise me.

Did :by: convice :kz: to debut or was it rather a matter of a decision taken by the EBU/JESC reference group? :?

Top Bottom