Contact us

Slovakia SLOVAKIA 2018 - Not taking part

A-lister

Veteran
Re: SLOVAKIA 2018

Czechs haven't exactly received much love from televoters since their return, nonetheless Slovakia should come back and get back to their 2009-2010 standards.

Well, they have yet to send something worthy (:cz: that is), but yes Slovakia on the high level of 2009-2010 would be welcomed, but juries are blocking local entries so xshrug

Ba27Ja

WELCOME!! It's so good to have somebody from SVK here! :) I'm really sorry for my words on Kristina Pelakova, but I really dislike, her and her song in ESC...I also hope and cross my fingers for Slovakia to come back ( I Love Slovakia as country so much)...and I'd like to have NF again like it was in 2009...with a lot of semis and many singers...MISTA should have won instead of Kristina Pelakova that year..maybe Mista can be chosen to represent Slovakia internally? :)

nah it's okay, everyone has an opinion :D She is a big stra here in Slovakia though xD

Realest

Dont know, I just found this Article.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Since San Marino's selection is being held in Slovakia I wonder if 1in360 are negotiating a two for one deal to handle Slovakia's 2019 entry xheat

EscGeek

Veteran
:sm: is forming its own voting block.. xheat

FreeFair

If Mikolas Wins & it's Prague 2019 I expect to see Slovakia return for their "sisters" party

Cyberbliss

:sm: is forming its own voting block.. xheat

It’s true. First they send a Turkish singer, then they select their song in Slowakia, then they send a fan favorite who never happened to make it to the finals (Jessika). This is an interesting move.

blue00eyes

Because of their lack in Eurovision I actually forgot about Slovakia.. but it's our neighbour :eek:

CPV4931

Because of their lack in Eurovision I actually forgot about Slovakia.. but it's our neighbour :eek:

... and not to forget, host of this year´s NF of San Marino :-)

Top Bottom