15 7.4%

10 5.0%

5 2.5%

39 19.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
50319931.png

Performed by: Max Jason Mai (Miro Šmajda)
Lyrics by: Max Jason Mai
Composed by: Max Jason Mai
Language: English

God save me ...

Hey, where is the way
to heaven’s hell
That’s what I ask
When I feel broken…

Look around what‘s happening abounds
And listen to the frequency of a sound
Of the beat, of a heartbeat, of your death beat

Don’t close your eyes
And pray all the night
Try to call all angels
To save our lives

How do you feel now?
After all fails in love
Embraced by devil’s arms

Look around what‘s happening abounds
And listen to the frequency of a sound
Of the beat, of a heartbeat, of your death beat

Don’t close your eyes
And pray all the night
Try to call all angels
To save our lives

Let me get out of here
Let me get out of here
Let me get out of here
Let me get out of here

Save me ...

Don’t close your eyes (Stay awake)
And pray all the night (Say your prayer now)
Try to call all angels (Angels above)
To save our lives (Save our lives)

Don’t close your eyes (Don’t close your eyes)
To save our lives

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Re: SLOVAKIA 2012

There are high chances that Slovakia will withdraw. Depends of their financial state.

Charly

If Slovakia managed to get to the finals and get a good placing it will increase the chances of not withdrawing :)

DanielLuis

Almost certainly withdrawing......This country has as many chances to get to the final as Andorra or Monaco have...
They'll need the best song ever if they actually want to have a shot at winning

AlekS

Veteran

Almost certainly withdrawing......This country has as many chances to get to the final as Andorra or Monaco have...
They'll need the best song ever if they actually want to have a shot at winning
I know people from their broadcaster and they don't give a shiii about results.
Just like Andorra (which is going to come back) they want to particiate and promote their country.
Unfortunately they experienced a heavy budget cut (on 40%) so they have to follow their budget.
Imo, they have to sit out for few years... in addition from 2011 they can't be funded by commercial firms (I dunno if it's temporary) so it decreases their chances to 0 unless the parliament incrases their budget this November/December.

Sabiondo

They are funded by the state budget and they have no money so they won't change their minds.

Explaime in your theory how Austria & Italy retuned this year... ??? Thanks the German victory..¡¡¡¡ :lol::lol: because otherwise, you think it had they made done the exford in return :rolleyes:

So.. if Kati or Magda wins, they won't will withdrawing by ovious reazons even if have economic problems.

AlekS

Veteran

^ EBU had negotiations with Italy for years! They could come back in 2010 actually, if San Marino participated that year.
As for Austria - this is position of their bosses only.

Do you hear me!!!??? Helloooooo! Earth calls Sabiondo! Are you there? xpokeThey don't care about the results!
They will participate even if they finish last :lol:
But if the state budget doesn't give them money it's impossible xshrug

Sabiondo

Do you hear me!!!??? Helloooooo! Earth calls Sabiondo! Are you there? xpokeThey don't care about the results!
They will participate even if they finish last :lol:
But if the state budget doesn't give them money it's impossible xshrug

OMG.. Watch many soap operas was turn me so melodramatical and frivolous SOOCxwedgie I know, but if they came last this year i don't thing that will waste more money in EBU anymore whether they will keep continue to fail in ESC year by year, so his stay depends largely between his position in their Semi this year and that of its neighbors as :hu: & :pl:

AlekS

Veteran

^ They don't give a dam about neighbours. Otherwise they would have already withdrew long time ago =)

Unfortunately when the government cuts TV expenses entertainment stands 1st in line.

Sabiondo

^ They don't give a dam about neighbours. Otherwise they would have already withdrew long time ago =)

Ohh really..?? in Slovakia lives a lot of Hungarians and my Slovak Friends comes from the Hungarian Part of :sk: and this year Hungary if wins ESC, Do you thing they will leave ESC the next year, cause the government will cuts TV expenses..?? :lol::lol: Rhythm another excuse to swallow xbikexbow

Charly

I heard that Slovakia was going to confirm its participation in 2012 :eek:

AlekS

Veteran

Ohh really..?? in Slovakia lives a lot of Hungarians and my Slovak Friends comes from the Hungarian Part of :sk: and this year Hungary if wins ESC, Do you thing they will leave ESC the next year, cause the government will cuts TV expenses..?? :lol::lol: Rhythm another excuse to swallow xbikexbow
Nobody's gonna accept them for free :lol: :geek:

As for Hungary excuse... how come did they participate without Hungary in 2010? Anyway, you can find 10214957458410 lame excuses - they still won't participate if they have no money.
No money -> no honey.

A-lister

Veteran

I'm almost certain Slovakia will withdraw and together with them also Poland and Hungary (if they're flopping) and no chance Czech coming back then either.

So we might be left with once another year with a big hole in the map of Europe...

Sabiondo

Nobody's gonna accept them for free :lol: :geek:

As for lame Hungary excuse... how come did they participate without Hungary in 2010? Anyway, you can find 10214957458410 lame excuses - they still won't participate if they have no money.
No money -> no honey.

Because in 2009 anuncied that they will take part too in 2010, no matter they do , but in ESC 2010 they realized that are an country ignored, uniless if their songs are wear ''Russia or Ukraine'' label Easten country to made it on the semis, and with no Czech and Hungary and Poland in other semi-final to help hers, so.... ¡¡¡¡

Too add that they decided to compite this year by Germany win and because they had stong ties, they won't even had bothered to pay what they owe in order to participate ;)

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member

I don't get why countries withdraw due to poor results. Surely the entire ethos behind Eurovision is the continent coming together as part of a celebration. Withdrawing from that due to results (which can often be put down to a lack of effort to find a good song) is just poor and only reflects badly on that country (coughCzechRepubliccough). Fair enough if it's down to financial reasons, but I'm under the impression that Eurovision is probably a cheaper night of entertainment than they could produce themselves to the same quality.

94ayd

And they were pretty close to qualifying this year - only 6 points less than 10th. ;) I hope they can find the money. :) If they do, please, stick to Slovak and non-American-sounding tunes. :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom