how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Kristi

Gentleman said:
eghdcxzxrgxlmqes.jpg

uh i like it.

Thats my work :D

evilperson

I always have such huge doubt about the Albanian entries when they get picked and I think they've made the biggest mistakes in the NFs (though that was definitely the case in 2006 and 2007). But of course the standard Albanian makeover always changes that and I'm convinced Juliana is a shoe in for the final and once there I'm sure she'll score higher than Olta Boka and Kejsi Tola the past two years.

Though I hope they drop the out of place violinist for the final stage act in Oslo!

Gentleman

[youtube:2i8gmtct]kBgI-lzs40w[/youtube:2i8gmtct]

Kirkland

I always have such huge doubt about the Albanian entries when they get picked and I think they've made the biggest mistakes in the NFs (though that was definitely the case in 2006 and 2007). But of course the standard Albanian makeover always changes that and I'm convinced Juliana is a shoe in for the final and once there I'm sure she'll score higher than Olta Boka and Kejsi Tola the past two years.
I personally have never liked Albania's entries.... Until this one. As it stands this is my favorite entry so far this year.

alexa

This is definitely one of my top favorites! Top 3! I just hope for a good live performance.

lyon69

I like to albania this year , "It's All About You" it's a beautiful song.I hope this country will be in the top 10 , good luck Albania.

BiancaGhiseta

After Turkey my second fave!! Really awesome song with a very strong voice. Love it :D

Can someone tell me how old Juliana is?

Kristi

BiancaGhiseta said:
After Turkey my second fave!! Really awesome song with a very strong voice. Love it :D

Can someone tell me how old Juliana is?

Juliana Pasha is born 20 May 1980, Tirana, Albania :)

BiancaGhiseta

KristiG said:
Juliana Pasha is born 20 May 1980, Tirana, Albania :)

thank you. This was the age I supposed to, but I did not really know ;)

I think Juliana has got it to get popular in the rest of Europe. Such a great voice. I am impressed!

Gentleman

[youtube:27q7574p]9qe34Uy5wTE[/youtube:27q7574p]

:cool:

Top Bottom