Contact us

Shikoku

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
pfoi.png

Shikoku, meaning "Four Countries" in reference to the four former provinces that made up the area, is the name of the second-smallest island next to Okinawa.
The region is composed of four prefectures Ehime, Kagawa, Kōchi, and Tokushima with Ehime being the largest and most populated.
As of 2015; Shikoku is the home of 3,845,534 Japanese over an area of 18 000 km².
Mount Ichizuki is the highest point of the region, culminating at 1982m.

::shik

map_shikoku_.png

@Edweis' entries

Last edited by a moderator:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
And what better way to start this new era than by doing a small NF ?

The pop-rock duo Superfly has been chosen as Shikoku first representative, but we need your help in chosing the perfect song.

Rules are simple : vote for which one you liked best HERE

1. Fall

2. Black Drops

3. White Light

>> VOTING LINK <<

Last edited:

Eulaliya

If Shikoku would be given the flag icon, which one would you choose? (Ehime, Kagawa, Kōchi, Tokushima)
For me it would be the flag of Ehime because of Matsuyama's location, the largest city in Shikoku.

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Less than 2 days left to vote xcheer

Thank you to the new voters :fr: :cn: :se: ::cepo
I'll try to vote in the remaining NFs, probably Sunday morning.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Okay people, time for a little revelation
First, thank you :west: for being our last voter, which put the number up to 10. But let's talk about the hot topic.

WE HAVE A TIE. A beautiful 4/4/2. In usual days I would extend the ddl a little but I need to send the entry soon because I don't think I'll be able to do it before 18:00, so it falls on me to do the last choice.
It's was hard, I don't think it's really fair to those who voted for the other song, but I took a decision and went with my initial intention. Hope it will still be to your liking xpray

theditz83

Veteran
Okay people, time for a little revelation
First, thank you :west: for being our last voter, which put the number up to 10. But let's talk about the hot topic.

WE HAVE A TIE. A beautiful 4/4/2. In usual days I would extend the ddl a little but I need to send the entry soon because I don't think I'll be able to do it before 18:00, so it falls on me to do the last choice.
It's was hard, I don't think it's really fair to those who voted for the other song, but I took a decision and went with my initial intention. Hope it will still be to your liking xpray

I can vote now if you want - is the deadline for entries not tomorrow? I'm confused with all the NFs ending already as I thought I'd have time to vote in them all today after my holiday :(

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I can vote now if you want - is the deadline for entries not tomorrow? I'm confused with all the NFs ending already as I thought I'd have time to vote in them all today after my holiday :(
OMG yes I thought we were the 27th :LOL:
Vote if you want, if it changes the winner I'll send a message to change my entry :)
And same for any late voter, I'm sorry I was time traveling :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Voting has closed and guess what ?? we still have a tie
giphy.gif

Anyway thank you to the 14 voters :ir: :dk: ::sa :kr: :ma: :fr: :cn: :se: ::cepo :west: :be: :uk: :neus: :us: and not so thankful for the 6/6/2. Guess it's time to go along with my initial plan xoxo

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
d84s.png

0/5 qualification rate, we stan. But it doesn't matter anyway as our next entry will be breathtaking. So prepare your ugliest wigs because you won't keep them long xheat

Top Bottom