Contact us

Shikoku

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
pfoi.png

Shikoku, meaning "Four Countries" in reference to the four former provinces that made up the area, is the name of the second-smallest island next to Okinawa.
The region is composed of four prefectures Ehime, Kagawa, Kōchi, and Tokushima with Ehime being the largest and most populated.
As of 2015; Shikoku is the home of 3,845,534 Japanese over an area of 18 000 km².
Mount Ichizuki is the highest point of the region, culminating at 1982m.

::shik

map_shikoku_.png

::shik

@Edweis' entries

Last edited by a moderator:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
zdk4.png

I was clearly in the wrong semi :lol:
But well, we tried, we failed. The world wasn't ready to be fabulous yet.

giphy.gif

Next time we'll go more alternative with a former utaite :whistle:

Fierro

Everything
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
WV Taste

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This is nice! xup

*still wondering if you are going to send Nana Mizuki or not
Not in Shikoku. She was shortlisted for a while but in the end I didn't love enough any of her songs to send them. However, she has a lot of duet with TM Revolution, so who knows, you might see her later :whistle:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
o9mn.png

And it's already time for our last ::shik entry xcry
We'll try something else once again, let's see how it works

AND NO IT WON'T BE NANA MIZUKI​

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
She didn't send queen Namie Amuro and Queen Ayumi Hamasaki with Kyushu, now this?! I just can't.....

giphy.gif

Haters gonna hate xqueenbitch

Actually, I wanted to send Hide&Seek from Namie, but I couldn't find it in full on YT, and when I tried to upload it I was censored on the spot. As for Nana, there's one song that could have totally make it to the final shortlist but I decided to showcase less known artist in her place.

nekoisneko

giphy.gif

Haters gonna hate xqueenbitch

Actually, I wanted to send Hide&Seek from Namie, but I couldn't find it in full on YT, and when I tried to upload it I was censored on the spot. As for Nana, there's one song that could have totally make it to the final shortlist but I decided to showcase less known artist in her place.

I leave it here, to commemorate how their live show were just amazing

Top Bottom