16 21.9%
  • Netherlands

5 6.8%
  • Slovakia

7 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alefein

Is nobody going to say Belarus? That song made me want to puke! It's like something that their government would send to try to make Europe believe that people in this oppressed dictatorship are actually happy.

Raul_Spain

Is nobody going to say Belarus? That song made me want to puke! It's like something that their government would send to try to make Europe believe that people in this oppressed dictatorship are actually happy.

Agree!

1282747360_bnf_flag_111.jpg.png

kotten

I can see people taking a p*ss and voting for it. Also there are probably clueless people out there who voted because the song was good. And basically it was, without the lyrics I mean.. Not too sure how juries reacted though, so that might have been it's downfall.

But I think Belgium finished last. Yes FYM was bad but if Moldova was passed on..

Cooler

Banned
Macedonia for sure!

BGN

Very unpleasant surprise is the last place for Netherlands (I even voted for them once) and also that Latvia did so bad with song that seemed to be popular among ESC fans. The same I can say for Cyprus. Now I'm completely disappointed with the results in this semi... :(

asia

I guess holland were maybe too many peoples 2nd favourite :s bulgaria had their best song ever this year they failed though :s like poland, and the controverial norweigen song which I am scared to comment on why it did badn let's say eastern europe gave it zero (find a connection to france 2010) I would of voted for holland, but they never voted for us this year :s so 12 from me to bulgaria for the next 10 years lmao.... Seriously, I wonder if people do vote like that though?

asia

But its not about songs that grow on you, most people hear them for the first time on the night, or just quick dial to their disapora fav vote and place on redial..... Eastern europe are growing up and varying their their votes, western europe is going the other way..... Its like trying to sort out a fight with jealous children, bit shocked france are saying they will withdraw???? That song this year, wherever you were from, was dated. Worse, out of sync at the start then better.... Its 2011 you want people to vote for your song, pick one people will pick up a phone to call for lol....

Top Bottom