Veteran
:rs: FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF SERBIA :rs:

Pride_flag_Serbia_basic.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Serbia | 105 | Saša Kovačević - Zamalo tvoj

W I N PLEASE. xbow xbow Been waiting for this for so long.

tgif-when-your-boss-tells-you-can-leave-early-on-friday-tina-dey-liz-lemon-30-rock-running.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Serbia | 106 | Tanja Savić - Prostakuša

Serbia be snatching them street corners with this hit. xheat

Milos-BC

Re: Serbia - is back on the scene

OK, it's time for a quick intro :mrgreen:

First off, I want to thank all the previous jurors in :rs: , you all did such an amazing job and it will be tough to keep up with this quality in the future.

Going forward, you can expect "all kinds of everything" from :rs: (as Dana would say). :rs: has much more to offer than just ballads and turbo folk and I will make sure that all these styles are nicely represented :D

For the beginning.....I have prepared a song that I really liked ever since it was initially released and somehow I felt that it's a good entry to start off this journey with. I hope you will enjoy it xcheer

Milos-BC

Re: Serbia - WV 109: Lena Kovačević - Cafe

:rs: :rs: :rs: WV 109: Lena Kovačević - Cafe :rs: :rs: :rs:

Enjoy! xcheer

Milos-BC

Re: Serbia - WV 109: Lena Kovačević - Cafe

Thanks to everyone who voted for :rs: , we are glad that we are a part of the final with our comeback entry :D xcheer

Milos-BC

Re: Serbia - WV 110: A well-known WV name

Thanks to everyone who voted for Lena in the final as well, the result was better than I anticipated and it's a solid ground for the future entries xcheers:D

So, for WV 110, we have prepared a well-known name among the WV community and a style that is not commonly associated with :rs: . As a result, the act is not super popular here but their music has a certain audience and I am glad that they became a notable name on this contest.

That's all I can reveal for now, if I added something more, I would probably spoil everything :mrgreen:

Milos-BC

Re: Serbia - WV 110: Irish Stew of Sindidun - Heavier Than Sin

:rs: :rs: :rs: WV 110: Irish Stew of Sindidun - Heavier Than Sin :rs: :rs: :rs:

Milos-BC

Re: Serbia - WV 110: Irish Stew of Sindidun - Heavier Than Sin

Thanks to everyone for supporting Irish Stew, this is really a return one could dream of - 2/2 qualifications so far. The band is very "underground" in :rs: and something like this can't be heard on TV because it's not turbo folk (the only genre recognized by wide audiences here sadly).

Really glad to see that they got epic recognition by this amazing community xcheers :D

Milos-BC

Expected outcome, but it still makes me happy to see that some people loved the song. The track is completely unknown in :rs: so at least more people heard this way :D

For the next WV, :rs: has prepared a really well-known name. It's a performer that every ESC fan should know about :mrgreen: And that's all I can say for now, but I can add that the song will be totally their style.

Milos-BC

After one full year of staying in :rs: the time has come to turn a new page and close the current one.

I sure had a lot of fun introducing others to various musical gems that :rs: has to offer. I hope that at least some of you enjoyed :rs: under my leadership and that some of these songs ended up on your personal playlists.

One particular genre was heavily neglected in my era, I am aware of that *cough* *cough* ........but anyway, whoever takes over from here will have the chance to fulfill those wishes and send some turbo-folk as well :D

Good luck to the person who takes over :rs: next, I am sure they will do an amazing job and that they will continue where I left off. All the best to :rs: (WV-vise) in the future as well.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omg a must vote NF for sure.

Journalist

BFM.png

WELCOME TO THE SERBIAN NATIONAL FINAL FOR WORLDVISION 128! ENJOY THE SONGS!

ALEKSANDRA-RADOVI.png

ANA-NIKOLI.png

EMINA-JAHOVI.png

GORDANA-TR-AN.png

JOVANA-NIKOLI.png

SEKA-ALEKSI.png

na-in-glasanja.png

Text show:

1. Aleksandra Radović - Ne Hvala

2. Ana Nikolić - Dobrodošao u moj zaborav
3. Emina Jahović - Vukovi
4. Goca Tržan - Gluve usne
5. Jovana Nikolić - Najbolja
6. Seka Aleksić - Doktore

DEADLINE: 05.08.2020 11:00 a. m.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: just voted. The songs were as majestic as the banners you've made. All six of them were enjoyable but three especially were sizzling hot 🔥

Journalist

Voted:
1. South Korea
2. United States of America
3. Saudi Arabia
4. Western USA
5. China
6. Iran
7. Denmark
8. Belgium

Last edited:
Top Bottom