8 4.8%

22 13.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Rocket man

But Luke Black and Jack White. And same look. 🤣🤣🤣

Nevermind. It's not like anyone younger than 28 knows who Jack White was. So that's a rip off that goes unnoticed. 😁

For us to whom Jack White is a legend, we flush this down the toilette.

For the rest the kid is "an original discovery".

The White Stripes were so good back then, I still remember all the strange rumours about them which made them even more notorious.

ESC94

Sadly I can´t share the excitement of some members about :rs: this year. The rhythm is very interesting and was the main reason why I listened to it completely, but I really HATE his voice or his style of singing, it´s just not pleasant for me. The English in there isn´t really fitting for me either, completely in Serbian would have been better.

All in all I can only give :2:, it will find its audience but I won´t be a part of it. (n)

Last edited:

Franzilein

Top notch NF from Serbia, insane production value. From the sound to the camera work to the stagings, much thought went into these and you definitely noticed.

Filip was my favourite, but I am not unhappy about Luke. Another brave, off the beaten path entry from Serbia, although I have a hard time understanding him without subtitles, sometimes even wondering if he sings in English or Serbian (Dok svet gori – Don't sweat girly? :unsure:). Overall great choice however, very engaging performance. Should have no trouble qualifying and doing well in the Grand Final xup

ollibox

Tried to listen that few more times, but... Sorry, can't connect to this song at all. :3: from me at this point.
Can't catch anything memorable in it. I'm afraid, neither does an average ESC viewer seeing it first time. Just - can't see the WOW effect.

randajad

Veteran
The final had audience of 1.5 million people. Ten songs are in the yt trending. Imo, ESC spirit is back.

Luke Black and Filip Baloš will perform (?) at Stockholm pre-party.

Iker

Veteran
Tried to listen that few more times, but... Sorry, can't connect to this song at all. :3: from me at this point.
Can't catch anything memorable in it. I'm afraid, neither does an average ESC viewer seeing it first time. Just - can't see the WOW effect.

This song has the WOW effect for me, but maybe our brains are wired differently and that's why you're not receptive to it.

Maybe listen to it on good headphones, for me it's a blast! Just a mindblowing effect once the beat gets harder in the 2nd part of the song and I like the whole eerie vibe that Samo mi se spava is oozing from every note. But in particular when there are moments of distortion in the sound.

ollibox

This song has the WOW effect for me, but maybe our brains are wired differently and that's why you're not receptive to it.

Maybe listen to it on good headphones, for me it's a blast! Just a mindblowing effect once the beat gets harder in the 2nd part of the song and I like the whole eerie vibe that Samo mi se spava is oozing from every note. But in particular when there are moments of distortion in the sound.
Well, I totally agree with you on that part, the BEAT is really good! :love:
I'll give that song few more tries, maybe it might be a slow grower for me :sneaky:

midnightsun

Veteran
I wonder if the WOW effect (which the song had undoubtedly on me too) will last on stage in May. I don’t like the staging much, to be honest. I mean it’s not bad but I don’t like stagings that’s half a theatre play. But the song is such a darn masterpiece.

Phoenix

It all comes down to the following - does the instrumental have a strong enough captivating quality to overrule the rather cringy "Little Monster pretentious fanfic" vibe that this is also giving? And the answer is yes, yes it does.It goes hard and it slaps. If it catches on, I could see this doing well with both televoting and juries, secretly rooting for it to happen.

MAD20

Another upgrade to :12:, the performance is brilliant, love when countries take the risky path, and Serbia is doing it twice in a row.

aef

Oh I just realized that I didn't rank this yet. Well I was really interested in the song when the studio version was released but this became one of the biggest faders of the season for me. It feels more like a lot of of noise than a good song right now. I'll give it :5: points

Fluke

It's odd how much it resembles this Melodifestivalen entry, the intro is especially similar, and the staging as well, plus they both mention "game over" at some point :oops:

• Scream
Reactions: Mrm

Simon

Big fan from Australia!

This is like nothing else from the first note. My kind of music. Serbia impresses. Give my love to Konstrukta. Lots of love from Australia. I love you. Please also defend Ukraine.

Stop being so cool! Love!

Last edited:

SpiritofKeiino

12 points from me, I do enjoy the moody entries.

Anyone else worried that this will NQ? I think it's safe but SF1 is a bloodbath

Top Bottom