5 2.3%

6 2.7%

21 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Onas eroproc ni somrefne snem

Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna?
Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna? (Koja li je tajna?)
Mislim da u pitanju je duboka hidratacija
Kažu da na koži i kosi se jasno vidi sve
Recimo, tamni kolutovi oko očiju ukazuju na probleme s jetrom
Frke oko usana možda uvećanu slezinu
Uvećana slezina nije dobra, nije lepa
A umetnica mora biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, mora, mora, mora

Velika je sreća što postoji
Autonomni nervni sistem
Ne moram kontrolisati otkucaje srca
Srce kuca, srce samo kuca
Lepi dani, jarke boje, suknje moje na mom telu
Suknje moje, pas i ja
Šetamo nas dvoje, brojimo korake,
suknja ide oko noge moje,
mi šetamo i to je sve
I ne mora bolje, srce samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka kuca, neka dišem
Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja
(Bože zdravlja)

Nemam knjižicu
O kako da me prate (U ime zdravlja)
Da o meni brinu (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica je nevidljiva (U ime zdravlja)
Ne vidiš me, to je magija (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica može biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, može, može, može

In corpore sano, in corpore sano
Corpus je sano i šta ćemo sad
Mens infirma in corpore sano
Animus tristis in corpore sano
Mens desperata in corpore sano
Mens conterrita in corpore sano
I šta ćemo sad​

empo21

Veteran
:10: from me for now (still mourning Sara Jo)

Sure it has a strong message, but it's also quite out there.

I was going to say it has a risk of being a shock NQ, but then I saw the rest of the SF2 and yikes...this will do well enough.

Kaz

I’ve noticed that the local comments on Sara Jo’s performance are suuuuper negative, which is quite shocking from an international/Eurofan perspective. So so so many comments about how she dressed too ‘vulgar’ and that she would have brought shame to Serbia for representing them while wearing such an outfit. It’s honestly not surprising given how Serbia is such a conservative nation, but it’s really gross and doesn’t make any sense to me considering how they sent Hurricane already.

Also I respect the message of this song and I applaud Serbia for being experimental but I just hate this and find it confusing, 0 points sorry.

Milos-BC

Serbia, Serbia, Serbia ... I can't believe how awesome this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just watched the performance and I freaking love it. For me, it is the best Serbian entry in years! Take my golden :12:!
xheatxheart

I knew you will like it!

blue00eyes

Her staging reminds me of a nurse who was the first to get vaccinated here. So enthusiastic, being in the center, spreading propaganda and happy to be on TV for 5mins.
I don't know the exact message but it definitely is something about health care. Brilliant, intriguing. And catchy... I'll be singing biti zdrava, biti zdrava today

ESC94

Ok, what the hell did I just watch?? xstars

This entry just left me confused. It looks like a therapy lesson on stage about a woman with obsessive-compulsive disorder who needs to wash her hands again and again. While doing this she´s talking to herself with a monotounos voice and looks with empty eyes in your direction. xscared

This entry just made me feel uncomfortable, I will just hear it again in Turin and then never again. I can see this qualifying though because it could have some sort of morbid fascination for some viewers. The only reason :rs: still gets :2: is because of the Serbian language, otherwise it would be a clear :0: from me. (n)

All in all a pretty disappointing year for me when it comes to former :yu:. :(

cegs5

This entry needs context, I don’t know what the lyrics are about, I’m afraid many casual viewers/voters would feel the same. The staging left me confused, it’s a woman washing her hands for three minutes… this can have several interpretations. The song itself is interesting, at least catch your attention, but I’m not sure if it is always on the good way. If I were a casual viewer, I wouldn’t invest my time and money to vote for it.

I feel like giving a score would be unfair without more information… the point is, casual viewers won’t have time to search for it.

Looren

Veteran
This is just the most random NF winner in history, first of all, what the hell is this staging ? Why is she just like washing her hands and talking ? Is it a message for Covid ? I got sick and tired of those type of messages in the songs, no need to remind us to wash our hands, we already know it. And the song gosh is just such a non-event, like first of all she's not even singing ? I like the use of Serbian here but it's sadly the only thing I like, it's a bad song for me and am pretty sure it'll finish last in it's semi-final in ESC, and that would be well deserved honestly ! 'Cause this song is so annoying !

:3: points

Yazy

Firstly, big respect to :rs: for having the cohones to make a risk like this.

Because if this competed at DORA along with Zorja and Sara for example, my country wouldn´t have the cohones to select this over them.

Secondly, I didn´t pay much attention to this while listening to studio versions (I was mostly listening to Sara Jo and Zoe Kida).
But after the first semi, this was pretty much the only song that I was devoting my attention to.
The lyrics are cool, but even without lyrics, it was the beat, the flow, the arrangement with the atmospherics and finally the stage presentation with the camera shots that won me over.

This is :12: points from me and possibly favorite Serbian entry since.....I don´t even know since when.

Italy, Ukraine, Lithuania and Serbia are all golden for me atm.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is ok... I would like to know what she is saying but i am too lazy to look. An 8 for my being lazy.
From yt:

The song is about position of artists in Serbia. They don’t have health insurance because they usually aren’t registered workers as the top of Serbia don’t really take care about real artists. Like every other living beings artists have to be healthy (here physically) to live and work. So they rely on religion and pray for health because they can’t pay the expensive doctor treatments. It is sad because people here usually choose to do art as a hobby or something next to their “real” job. And here when you say you want to be an artist (without art academy diploma) people ask you and what else are you going to be doing, you know for bills, rent… She is singing also about how we are presented a lot of trends which we follow like buy hundreds of face creams, hair products… and washing our hands as one of the precautions that everyone can do even without money, and like almost the only thing. She thanks the nervous system for working on its own so we don’t need to worry about that atleast, when it is working. With this song I can say she became a protector of artist here in Serbia, showed potential of this country and took a move forward!

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Not really sure what to think of it actually, but i kinda like it i guess ? It's at least not your typical Eurovision entry but it's a quite strange song overall, it has to grow on me, let's see how it turns out. I'm afraid televoters would be lost with this one.

:6: for now.

Top Bottom