5 2.3%

6 2.7%

21 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Onas eroproc ni somrefne snem

Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna?
Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna? (Koja li je tajna?)
Mislim da u pitanju je duboka hidratacija
Kažu da na koži i kosi se jasno vidi sve
Recimo, tamni kolutovi oko očiju ukazuju na probleme s jetrom
Frke oko usana možda uvećanu slezinu
Uvećana slezina nije dobra, nije lepa
A umetnica mora biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, mora, mora, mora

Velika je sreća što postoji
Autonomni nervni sistem
Ne moram kontrolisati otkucaje srca
Srce kuca, srce samo kuca
Lepi dani, jarke boje, suknje moje na mom telu
Suknje moje, pas i ja
Šetamo nas dvoje, brojimo korake,
suknja ide oko noge moje,
mi šetamo i to je sve
I ne mora bolje, srce samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka kuca, neka dišem
Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja
(Bože zdravlja)

Nemam knjižicu
O kako da me prate (U ime zdravlja)
Da o meni brinu (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica je nevidljiva (U ime zdravlja)
Ne vidiš me, to je magija (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica može biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, može, može, može

In corpore sano, in corpore sano
Corpus je sano i šta ćemo sad
Mens infirma in corpore sano
Animus tristis in corpore sano
Mens desperata in corpore sano
Mens conterrita in corpore sano
I šta ćemo sad​

Hamsterwheel

I am very nervous about this after seeing the leak. I had it as a def qualifier, but now its borderline for me.

I was so cocky about this that I was going to give my votes to my beloved no hopers North Macedonia and Georgia...now its max out on this!

Milos-BC

Konstrakta managed to unite the entire nation and this kind of euphoria we didn't have even with Marija and Zeljko when they were going. The entire nation is behind this song and performance, it is so epic to see.

Slay for us and for all of your fans tonight, our queen xheart

grazy2266

I have Serbia should get through this evening, It has become slightly more borderline for me today.

musicfan

Nice to see subtitles, for the first time ever? Could have subtitled all of it.

However the performance, probably set back by not allowing the LED screen, wasn't as strong as I hoped, so qualification is tough. Either way the song will still be remembered.

cegs5

I was pretty sure it will make it, but having two of my biggest favourites yet to be called (San Marino and Serbia) left me with a mixed feeling. Happy for Serbia though, unique, creative, dark, authentic entries like this MUST always qualify.

Kaz

Happy that Konstrakta fans didn't get the Conan Osiris treatment this year lol but I'm feeling a bit salty (at least I'm self aware about this).

So the absolute lowest placement that Serbia can get in the final is 20th. They have a guaranteed 12 televote points from Austria, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Slovenia, and Switzerland, plus a likely 7-10 points from Bulgaria. Serbia gets to start the final with a 70-80 point handicap. This isn't necessarily salt directed at Konstrakta specifically, it's more that I feel as though she could have spent those three minutes sh***ing into her bucket on stage and still end up 15th in the televote.

I'm just a bit annoyed that Serbia constantly gets the diaspora treatment at the expense of pretty much every other Balkan country except Albania.

Fluke

On point, as expected. The crowd was really with them on this one!

Is this the first time subtitles are used in the ESC, for more than a few words? Thought it would have been cooler to have the text on stage somehow instead of overlaid, but i guess they couldn't find a good way to do that.

Milos-BC

I have to admit I almost had a heart attack :lol: But actually, it does feel more epic this way.

I am thrilled with her performance. If she wasn't singing for us, I would be voting massively for her.

Absolutely proud of everything she did this year already and if she concludes her ESC journey with a good result in the final as we in :rs: hope for, even better.

This is a song that will last and be remembered even after this ESC ends and that is an achievement of its own.

GermanBango

Happy that Konstrakta fans didn't get the Conan Osiris treatment this year lol but I'm feeling a bit salty (at least I'm self aware about this).

So the absolute lowest placement that Serbia can get in the final is 20th. They have a guaranteed 12 televote points from Austria, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Slovenia, and Switzerland, plus a likely 7-10 points from Bulgaria. Serbia gets to start the final with a 70-80 point handicap. This isn't necessarily salt directed at Konstrakta specifically, it's more that I feel as though she could have spent those three minutes sh***ing into her bucket on stage and still end up 15th in the televote.

I'm just a bit annoyed that Serbia constantly gets the diaspora treatment at the expense of pretty much every other Balkan country except Albania.
Well that would be a HEALTHY performance 🤣

ag89

This diaspora argument is becoming tiring. Ex yu countries are small countries: people speak the same/similar languages. Music industry is basically united; big stars from Serbia are big stars in Croatia too. Etc.

And we cannot ban diaspora from voting.

Top Bottom