Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

Carian

wow, nice top 5 you got there @Carian Probably the most similar to mine out of all members :eek:

Mine:
1-San Marino
2-Serbia
3-Moldova
4-Croatia
5-Lithuania

..with Finland and Estonia being safely tucked in my top 10.
I also love Croatia, but unfortunately they were eliminated. However, I must say that I cannot stand Lithuania. My bottom three. I cannot explain. The lead singer is simply offputting. All those stupid gimics make me vomit.

@Mrm - I am glad you like my new avatar. Jelena is da queen. I was shaking my butt to her music already 20 years ago when I studied in Ljubljana. Damn, I was probably the only Slovenian guy in the whole Tramontana jumping and dancing to the "cajke". I infected all my friends with her music (those who had any taste in music of course). My all time favorite is certainly Slatka mala hahaha.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Carian

I said a few nice words about Latvia in the latvian thread today. It was so cool seeing her on stage after all these years. :)
I was thinking now whom I'm going to vote tonight. I don't want to waste my votes. I mean, I must give votes to Natalia, but I am afraid the votes will be wasted, so maybe I should help Senhit. What's your plan?

Edit: Clearly Serbia will win our televote. So I am talking about 10 and 8 points. I think 10 points will go to Italy...

• La La Love

EscGeek

Veteran
I also love Croatia, but unfortunately they were eliminated. However, I must say that I cannot stand Lithuania. My bottom three. I cannot explain. The lead singer is simply offputting. All those stupid gimics make me vomit.

@Mrm - I am glad you like my new avatar. Jelena is da queen. I was shaking my butt to her music already 20 years ago when I studied in Ljubljana. Damn, I was probably the only Slovenian guy in the whole Tramontana jumping and dancing to the "cajke". I infected all my friends with her music (those who had any taste in music of course). My all time favorite is certainly Slatka mala hahaha.
You are forgiven for your blasphemous words towards Lithuania for reminding me of "Slatka mala". xmusicxdance2
Amen.

EscGeek

Veteran
I was thinking now whom I'm going to vote tonight. I don't want to waste my votes. I mean, I must give votes to Natalia, but I am afraid the votes will be wasted, so maybe I should help Senhit. What's your plan?

Edit: Clearly Serbia will win our televote. So I am talking about 10 and 8 points. I think 10 points will go to Italy...
:sm: needs all the support it can get. Our friend Kirkorov will take care of Moldova. :mrgreen:

Seok-jin

HAJDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xheatxheatxheatxheatxheat
PLS WIN! xpray

• La La Love

NeoTen

I have the feeling they would've won a decade and a half ago. Yes, they were the only girl group so not a lot of similarity with others, yes the staging was maybe simple. But they sang in Serbian. Vocally, this was top-notch. Their English lyrics (although with a different arrangement, I think the wrong one) and pronunciation are easily top 3. I mean let's not act like Eric Saade and his lyrics didn't exist.

kamc

Must admit I thought they would have performed better in the televote....finishing only 9th in the semi was a worry and thank goodness that the jury had them ranked just inside the top 10 too.

abenteuer

Must admit I thought they would have performed better in the televote....finishing only 9th in the semi was a worry and thank goodness that the jury had them ranked just inside the top 10 too.

I'm quite surprised they did not receive televote points from many countries. I'm happy though that at least my votes meant a little something as my country Germany gave them three points in the end.

Carian

I feel embarassed that Slovenian jury did not give at least one point to Serbia. At least our televote "rectified" this injustice. Even Croatian jury awarded 7 points to Serbia!!!!
I mean, the Slovenian jury voting is the worst ever. We suck up to all different countries that never give us one single point. Italy got in the last 5 years probably all of our 12 and 10 points, but I do not remember once they would give us one single point. Horrible.
I hate juries.

• Undo my Sad

Stole

I wanna thank Hurricane for everything that they have done for the Serbian Eurovision fans. They are definitely my favorite representative because of their personalities and it will be tough for anyone to replace that.
As for the next representative, Sara Jo (one of members from Moje 3) said on her Instagram story that she will try to find a song because Italy is not one to miss(she lived in Rome until her twenties and she loves that country).

randajad

Veteran
I wanna thank Hurricane for everything that they have done for the Serbian Eurovision fans. They are definitely my favorite representative because of their personalities and it will be tough for anyone to replace that.
As for the next representative, Sara Jo (one of members from Moje 3) said on her Instagram story that she will try to find a song because Italy is not one to miss(she lived in Rome until her twenties and she loves that country).
It would be nice to see her now that she had a real breakthrough and a couple of hits. She could do well with a right entry.

MarCi

I'm not at all surprised by Serbia's televote results. It's the same old suspicious thing as always. Getting 12 points in 4-5 countries, and not registering elsewhere much. Like the odds for that to happen almost every year are slim. They probably have Serbian delegates in those countries, campaigning for televotes every year.

Jopi

The problem here for me was always the song. Hasta La Vista was among my faves last year!!! The performance was OK, the energy was really HIGH, but the rest was nothing really special. Sanja's vocals were amazing as always. Knew it would be low with the juries, and that it will not get maybe a single point from televote besides diaspora and neighbours. It's a song for local club.

I'm not at all surprised by Serbia's televote results. It's the same old suspicious thing as always. Getting 12 points in 4-5 countries, and not registering elsewhere much. Like the odds for that to happen almost every year are slim. They probably have Serbian delegates in those countries, campaigning for televotes every year.
Noup, not suspicious at all, that's just pure diaspora votes.

Realest

E2qukdkXwAM_Yyx

Top Bottom