Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

luli

Ivana only had nose and lips surgery. Have you been i Serbia?
Obviosly not. The girls here are extremely sexy. IT'S REALLY TIME TO STOP WHIT MISAGONICHISM AND INSULT.
Why no one is talking about Azeri, Cyprus, Latvia, Albania, Moldova... etc... They are plastic too. Even French girl did a nose.

EscGeek

Veteran
Only Ivana went overboard with those lip procedures. I love how the other two look. Of course, plastic surgery on a beautful woman is a waste of money, time and resources, but as long as it's done within the limits, there's nothing to complain about.

crashworld

Veteran
Ivana only had nose and lips surgery. Have you been i Serbia?
Obviosly not. The girls here are extremely sexy. IT'S REALLY TIME TO STOP WHIT MISAGONICHISM AND INSULT.
Why no one is talking about Azeri, Cyprus, Latvia, Albania, Moldova... etc... They are plastic too. Even French girl did a nose.

Chill, there is no need to get all worked up. I am just saying their looks are not appealing to me.
If these women feel the need to do something to their faces, the power to them. Their faces/bodies, their choices.
But that doesn't mean people should not comments on their choices and how they look eventually.

Plus, just because I say they look "plastic" and "unnatural" doesn't mean I am saying all the Serbian females are "unappealing".

luli

Chill, there is no need to get all worked up. I am just saying their looks are not appealing to me.
If these women feel the need to do something to their faces, the power to them. Their faces/bodies, their choices.
But that doesn't mean people should not comments on their choices and how they look eventually.

Plus, just because I say they look "plastic" and "unnatural" doesn't mean I am saying all the Serbian females are "unappealing".
Ooohh... yeahhh then let's talk about others plastic appeals, or just Hurricane.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
@VasilijeM how did you dare not to tag me here as soon as the official acoustic version was released? I feel betrayed and hurt.

kamc

Ok this just pissed me off because giving any country just 1 point from a so called reputable blog team such as WiWi is trolling of the highest order🙄
Even my most disliked entries this year such as Sweden and Malta, I would still award them 3/4 points because no song is terrible enough to warrant a 1....just the dungarees guy here trying too hard to be controversial with his “shock” scoring.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok this just pissed me off because giving any country just 1 point from a so called reputable blog team such as WiWi is trolling of the highest order🙄
Even my most disliked entries this year such as Sweden and Malta, I would still award them 3/4 points because no song is terrible enough to warrant a 1....just the dungarees guy here trying too hard to be controversial with his “shock” scoring.
Every publicity is good publicity. Hurricane empresses remain unbothered

8gjjsvp.gif%C5%BE

crashworld

Veteran

LOL at considering point of calling weeweebloggs "reputable". To me, they are just a "glorified" ESC fan blog and nothing else.

Top Bottom