Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrm

Veteran
@EscGeek

If you dont give us 12 with televoting tinight, Im coming to Logatec, and I will burn it down.. Watch out! :mad: :devilish: xangry
-----------
They did the last (their private) rehearsal today with Marija Šerifović who is live in Rotterdam and Jelena Karleuša (online)! Perfect combination for vocals and stage show! xup

Carian

Serbia was on fire and the whole ex-YU was burning with gurls and their sexy, chic, sluty, threatening moves. I hope they burn the arena down tonight once again. I am 100% sure that Serbia will get all televotes of ex-YU.

But, guys, the most hearthwarming thing of all is to see and read the comments in the ESC channel. I was so happy to see and read all those messages of support from Croatia. I guess, the old wounds of war are slowly healing and fading away. That was probably the best thing of all to see that the South Slavs are once again coming together.

Carian

@EscGeek

If you dont give us 12 with televoting tinight, Im coming to Logatec, and I will burn it down.. Watch out! :mad: :devilish: xangry
-----------
They did the last (their private) rehearsal today with Marija Šerifović who is live in Rotterdam and Jelena Karleuša (online)! Perfect combination for vocals and stage show! xup
Oh, Mrm, dear, I wish you a splendid evening, though I hope that your personal favorite flops. :lol:

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

A-lister

Veteran
Serbia was on fire and the whole ex-YU was burning with gurls and their sexy, chic, sluty, threatening moves. I hope they burn the arena down tonight once again. I am 100% sure that Serbia will get all televotes of ex-YU.

But, guys, the most hearthwarming thing of all is to see and read the comments in the ESC channel. I was so happy to see and read all those messages of support from Croatia. I guess, the old wounds of war are slowly healing and fading away. That was probably the best thing of all to see that the South Slavs are once again coming together.

Were the wounds ever there in Eurovision though? Let's be real, the bloc-voting has always been there.

The ex-Yugo music scene seems also very integrated, it's not the same here in Nordics, we might have a "bloc" but our local music scenes aren't that integrated. There are of course some artists that are popular in all countries (but then they are usually international names), but it's more rare with local cross-over between our countries where if I understand in ex-Yugo some acts are big all over the region right?

Mrm

Veteran
Oh, Mrm, dear, I wish you a splendid evening, though I hope that your personal favorite flops. :lol:
My fave is Ukraine!!!
You don't like it??? :eek:

And you consider yourself Slavic?? xpunish

Hahahaha :lol: xkiss

Mrm

Veteran
My fave is Ukraine!!!

It was on Marija instagram and in several media (newspapers and portals)! xyaaay

Mrm

Veteran

You can add Albania, just read this! :D

Carian

Were the wounds ever there in Eurovision though? Let's be real, the bloc-voting has always been there.

The ex-Yugo music scene seems also very integrated, it's not the same here in Nordics, we might have a "bloc" but our local music scenes aren't that integrated. There are of course some artists that are popular in all countries (but then they are usually international names), but it's more rare with local cross-over between our countries where if I understand in ex-Yugo some acts are big all over the region right?
If they were there? Come on A-lister, you clearly know little of Yugoslavia and ex-YU states. If Croatia gave high points in televote, this can mean that a huge ethnic minority and younger people who do not remember the war anymore voted for Serbia. After all, there are still many Serbians living in Croatia. Please, visit Croatia. I go there almost every year and every year I find people 30y old and above, who will recount you the horrors of the war. Do you know how many ethnic Serbians live in Slovenia? 20,000 not counting those who do not declare themselves for Serbians and who are children of mixed marriages. Probably the numbers of Serbs in Slovenia are much higher than our statistics will tell you. So, when Serbia wins the Slovenian televote, this does not mean that that many Slovenians voted for Serbia.

So, when you wrap your head around these interethnic relations in our region, you will understand why I was so happy to see all those comments. There was a flood of Croatian commentators praising Serbian gurls and rightfully so. They were just amazing.

Carian

My fave is Ukraine!!!

It was on Marija instagram and in several media (newspapers and portals)! xyaaay
I was digging the last year's entry, which was in my opinion just fantastic. But this year, meh.

And I am a Slav, you know I am xdancexcheersxclap:gimmefive:xrose

But, I thought your favorite was Sweden... I was referring to Sweden when I mentioned the flop... I honestly don't care about Ukraine this year hahaha.

• Say Yay

A-lister

Veteran
If they were there? Come on A-lister, you clearly know little of Yugoslavia and ex-YU states. If Croatia gave high points in televote, this can mean that a huge ethnic minority and younger people who do not remember the war anymore voted for Serbia. After all, there are still many Serbians living in Croatia. Please, visit Croatia. I go there almost every year and every year I find people 30y old and above, who will recount you the horrors of the war. Do you know how many ethnic Serbians live in Slovenia? 20,000 not counting those who do not declare themselves for Serbians and who are children of mixed marriages. Probably the numbers of Serbs in Slovenia are much higher than our statistics will tell you. So, when Serbia wins the Slovenian televote, this does not mean that that many Slovenians voted for Serbia.

So, when you wrap your head around these interethnic relations in our region, you will understand why I was so happy to see all those comments. There was a flood of Croatian commentators praising Serbian gurls and rightfully so. They were just amazing.

C'mon, I'm not an uneducated person... you know what I meant xshrug

I think you misunderstood my point, trust me I know more than you might think. I referred to solely the Eurovision context, but yes you're probably correct that the high points in televotes came from "diaspora" (ethnic minorities) and it's basically the same thing we can see with Russian diaspora (ethnic minorities) in Baltics and some other Eastern European countries which inflate the televotes and give a misleading picture to outsiders that these countries "like" Russia (because many of them don't).

I haven't digested the exYugo jury votes over the years though, these might be more telling of what you're talking about (the wounds) than anything.

Still though, it doesn't change that your music markets are pretty integrated, there's no lie in that.

Carian

C'mon, I'm not an uneducated person... you know what I meant xshrug

I think you misunderstood my point, trust me I know more than you might think. I referred to solely the Eurovision context, but yes you're probably correct that the high points in televotes came from "diaspora" (ethnic minorities) and it's basically the same thing we can see with Russian diaspora (ethnic minorities) in Baltics and some other Eastern European countries which inflate the televotes and give a misleading picture to outsiders that these countries "like" Russia (because many of them don't).

I haven't digested the exYugo jury votes over the years though, these might be more telling of what you're talking about (the wounds) than anything.

Still though, it doesn't change that your music markets are pretty integrated, there's no lie in that.
True, I like that you elaborated on your position. For me, it is really important to see all this love and support for Serbia coming from all sides of ex-YU. Serbia was too many times unjustedly portraited as the only villain in this whole war story, though we were all idiots and destroyed something unique and wonderfull that our parents and grandparents built for more than 70 years! I mean, I see in all those messages in YT an act of forgiving Serbia in a way - it's like people are trying to say that we are finally ready to move on. So, from this very political perspective, I must say that I was really happy the other night when reading those messages.

EscGeek

Veteran
I think the whole entertainment industry in our region is integrated mainly because of the language. Though :sl: &:mk: have to adapt a little, we generally don't need subtitles.

• Like It

Mrm

Veteran
I was digging the last year's entry, which was in my opinion just fantastic. But this year, meh.

And I am a Slav, you know I am xdancexcheersxclap:gimmefive:xrose

But, I thought your favorite was Sweden... I was referring to Sweden when I mentioned the flop... I honestly don't care about Ukraine this year hahaha.
1. Ukraine
2. Russia
3. Sweden
4. Italy
5. Portugal

That is my top 5 in the final..

I somehow see Slovenians liking The ROOP from Lithuania, it reminds me of Slovenia. :D

Carian

1. Ukraine
2. Russia
3. Sweden
4. Italy
5. Portugal

That is my top 5 in the final..

I somehow see Slovenians liking The ROOP from Lithuania, it reminds me of Slovenia. :D
Ah, Slovenians are a strange bunch of people. The more the west you go the more they like the strange music. I mean, here in the Eastern Slovenia, we had always concerts of Severina, Jasmin Stavros, Doris Dragović, Danijela etc., whereas Ljubljana adored and cherished Josipa Lisac whom I cannot stand (safe Danas sam luda - this is a good song). So, whenever Serbia and Croatia get 12 points from Slovenia is thanks to Serbian/Croatian diaspora and Prekmurje xmetalx12points

So, my top 5 this year:
1. It's a tie: San Marino and Moldova
3. Finland
4. Serbia
5. Estonia

PS (edited): I have put the JK queen as my new avatar. She is the mother of all sponzorušas in ex-YU. hahaha

• Say Yay

Mrm

Veteran
Hahahahahaha I see @Carian, such a funny pic you have chosen.. :lol:

EscGeek

Veteran
wow, nice top 5 you got there @Carian Probably the most similar to mine out of all members :eek:

Mine:
1-San Marino
2-Serbia
3-Moldova
4-Croatia
5-Lithuania

..with Finland and Estonia being safely tucked in my top 10.

Mrm

Veteran
wow, nice top 5 you got there @Carian Probably the most similar to mine out of all members :eek:

Mine:
1-San Marino
2-Serbia
3-Moldova
4-Croatia
5-Lithuania

..with Finland and Estonia being safely tucked in my top 10.
I voted for Estonia in the 2nd semi... xcry and Latvia. :( Do not remind me..

Top Bottom