Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

abenteuer

For as long and as much as I'm sure they've been practicing this damn routine, it should not be this messy but I guess that is just Hurricane. The energy was off the charts though and the song remains FIRE.

DenizESC

Banned
For as long and as much as I'm sure they've been practicing this damn routine, it should not be this messy but I guess that is just Hurricane. The energy was off the charts though and the song remains FIRE.
Yea it's my one critique which I didn't want to point out to not jinx, but Sanja even missed some moves (no one helps her vocally though poor girl must get overwhelmed at some point xD) but they did great I think last rehearsal and the jury show, so I believe they will do great in the final at least

A-lister

Veteran

Yeah, like I said before, the song is a bop and they have great energy, but the performance is a bit messy though...

theditz83

Veteran
For me that's part of the charm. They aren't overly polished with perfect synchronisation - they just look like three ladies that love to party and they are living their best lives on the stage. I do wish they'd all sing the chorus together each time as that would give it more "oomph" but yeah, this will be a massive party moment on Saturday night xup

A-lister

Veteran
For me that's part of the charm. They aren't overly polished with perfect synchronisation - they just look like three ladies that love to party and they are living their best lives on the stage. I do wish they'd all sing the chorus together each time as that would give it more "oomph" but yeah, this will be a massive party moment on Saturday night xup

I mean, yes and no, I do get the charm, but it does look a bit sloppy and unprofessional... is it really impossible to have great energy and look like you have a good time and still be a bit more in-sync? xshrug

DenizESC

Banned
I mean, yes and no, I do get the charm, but it does look a bit sloppy and unprofessional... is it really impossible to have great energy and look like you have a good time and still be a bit more in-sync? xshrug
I agree but they were good in the rehearsalssss trust me and vote 20x regardless xo

theditz83

Veteran
I don't believe that they fully try to always be mirroring each others moves. Sure they'll have a "turn and look over your left shoulder now", "now walk forward 3 steps" kinda plan, but I reckon their choreographer probably realised that they are all three individual energies that will deliver the performance in three slightly different ways. I do get your point, but I don't know that Hurricane will ever be a super-synchronised, super-polished pop group and I love them for that xup

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I have to upgrade my 10 points to 12 smackers in celebration of the performance these girls gave us last night (they deserve it too considering how much I've listened to their song over the past couple of months). Their stage presence is pure insanity. I was really worried during the rehearsals as things were looking kind of clumsy and I was disappointed with the colour scheme which I considered too dark, but gosh, you just can't take your eyes off these ladies. Such a delightful cyclone of hair and arms, legs and god knows what. The energy was just ridiculous. I loved it all so much. Sanja is an absolute treasure but all three girls played their part here wonderfully.

I'm so pleased that Serbia along with San Marino could manage to qualify. Without them I wouldn't have a single song I unreservedly love in this final. I at least now have a couple of things to really look forward to. Last time I voted for Serbia was 2016 so Sanja has done it again 🥳

randajad

Veteran
I cannot believe that people still underestimate this. Just look at the numbers, yes the views are mostly from Serbia, but also all other Balkan countries. We love this music, this is extremely current in our clubbing, and they are very very very very popular, huge even. They will get a lot of televote from former Yugoslavia, other southern countries, and diaspora. The only thing that could stop them to get a good result are the juries. 🤷🏻

grazy2266

I really enjoyed Serbia, I thought the like performance was great. Serbia wasn't even in my top to for the semi final until I saw the performance last night, it was great with good vocals. I am so glad this got through to the final on Saturday.

Mrm

Veteran
I have to upgrade my 10 points to 12 smackers in celebration of the performance these girls gave us last night (they deserve it too considering how much I've listened to their song over the past couple of months). Their stage presence is pure insanity. I was really worried during the rehearsals as things were looking kind of clumsy and I was disappointed with the colour scheme which I considered too dark, but gosh, you just can't take your eyes off these ladies. Such a delightful cyclone of hair and arms, legs and god knows what. The energy was just ridiculous. I loved it all so much. Sanja is an absolute treasure but all three girls played their part here wonderfully.

I'm so pleased that Serbia along with San Marino could manage to qualify. Without them I wouldn't have a single song I unreservedly love in this final. I at least now have a couple of things to really look forward to. Last time I voted for Serbia was 2016 so Sanja has done it again 🥳
I hope we get points from The UK audience and jury! xlove xheart

You don't like Bulgaria in the final?
Ukraine?

GermanBango

I was too distracted by the hideous lip-job to even listen to the song. Overall I don`t share the excitement of the Forum - it just feels cheap to me.

A-lister

Veteran
I was too distracted by the hideous lip-job to even listen to the song. Overall I don`t share the excitement of the Forum - it just feels cheap to me.

:lol:

Ksenija is one of the best looking girls of this ESC edition imo, Sanja looks a bit like a drag queen however, but yeah Ivana's lip-job is... a... choice... she reminds me of Svitlana Loboda for some reason or if she'll continue this route she'll end up looking like Jelena Karleusa soon... I really don't get this "trend", it's really awful.

Although, I still like the track, it's catchy and unapologetic and doesn't try to be something it's not.

Franzilein

They are trending on German YouTube just like Russia and Ukraine did :)

Stole

Wow, 3.6 million views on youtube in 24 hours, they broke the Balkan record. I'm so proud of my girls. 💕
Whatever happens at the final, they are winners because they managed to return Eurovision hype in Serbia. These past few days, everyone is talking about Hurricane, their performance, and other competing songs.

Mrm

Veteran
They are trending on German YouTube just like Russia and Ukraine did :)
They are really popular with all ex Yugo diaspora (Serbs, Croats, Bosnikas) in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden.. :)

Top Bottom