Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
  • Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

source: rts.rs

Soon the premiere of the song of the group "Hurricane" - "Loco Loco" for the Eurovision Song Contest​

The group "Hurricane", last year's winners of Beovizija, will represent Serbia at the Eurovision Song Contest this year as well. Fans of the competition last year sang "Hasta la vista" and cheered for our group, and now they will not be able to forget another word in Spanish - "Loco Loco" will be Serbia's song for the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest.

The team that is doing the song this year had a big task, because the song "Hasta la vista" became a regional hit and a favorite among Eurovision fans, with more than 24 million views on YouTube on the group's official channel alone.
Soon the premiere of the song of the group "Hurricane" - "Loco Loco" for the Eurovision Song Contest
"Loco Loco" has been being prepared in the studio since last year, and the final details are being worked on by this year's author duo Nemanja Antonić and Darko Dimitrov. Sanja Vučić, like last year, is the author of the text.
One of the most famous music producers from this area, Darko Dimitov, joined the Serbian team. At the beginning of the conversation for RTS, he first said with a smile that "we want to achieve first place".
Darko says that "the concept we are presenting to Europe this year is a Eurovision song, but not only that - the song is club and modern, ready for radio stations across Europe. Nemanja made incredible Eurovision elements, and that's good, the emphasis is on singing and on the playing, which means that the song meets the criteria of both the audience and the expert jury. "
Nemanja Antonić is the author of last year's winning song on Beovizija. He states that "working on a song like this is a project that is done in stages, and that is the essence of the whole team work. The group 'Hurricane' is expected to have a certain format, which we will realize, but with the idea to leave an even better impression and an even more hit song. . "
The premiere of the song and video of the group "Hurricane" for the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 awaits us at the beginning of March.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loindici

Veteran

John1

source: rts.rs

Soon the premiere of the song of the group "Hurricane" - "Loco Loco" for the Eurovision Song Contest​

The group "Hurricane", last year's winners of Beovizija, will represent Serbia at the Eurovision Song Contest this year as well. Fans of the competition last year sang "Hasta la vista" and cheered for our group, and now they will not be able to forget another word in Spanish - "Loco Loco" will be Serbia's song for the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest.

The team that is doing the song this year had a big task, because the song "Hasta la vista" became a regional hit and a favorite among Eurovision fans, with more than 24 million views on YouTube on the group's official channel alone.
Soon the premiere of the song of the group "Hurricane" - "Loco Loco" for the Eurovision Song Contest
"Loco Loco" has been being prepared in the studio since last year, and the final details are being worked on by this year's author duo Nemanja Antonić and Darko Dimitrov. Sanja Vučić, like last year, is the author of the text.
One of the most famous music producers from this area, Darko Dimitov, joined the Serbian team. At the beginning of the conversation for RTS, he first said with a smile that "we want to achieve first place".
Darko says that "the concept we are presenting to Europe this year is a Eurovision song, but not only that - the song is club and modern, ready for radio stations across Europe. Nemanja made incredible Eurovision elements, and that's good, the emphasis is on singing and on the playing, which means that the song meets the criteria of both the audience and the expert jury. "
Nemanja Antonić is the author of last year's winning song on Beovizija. He states that "working on a song like this is a project that is done in stages, and that is the essence of the whole team work. The group 'Hurricane' is expected to have a certain format, which we will realize, but with the idea to leave an even better impression and an even more hit song. . "
The premiere of the song and video of the group "Hurricane" for the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 awaits us at the beginning of March.

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this in Serbian like Hasta la Vista?

A-lister

Veteran
UGH THEIR VENERABLE IMMACULATE MINDS.. Instead of going for one of their hitmakers (Antonić || Hasta La Vista / Dmitrov || Favorito) ---> THEY JUST WENT ON TO FUSE THEM

WE.ARE.NOT.READY

hcn1.png
I'm pretty excited by this news, in particular since I basically asked for a blend of the two; keeping the slick more modern production and composition of "Favorito" and mix it up with the more "in-your-face" oomphy-ness of "Hasta La Vista"... If done the right way, Serbia will most probably end up one of my favorites this year. "Hasta La Vista" suffered from slightly dated production and a slightly too juvenile composition, so if those "flaws" have been taken care of I'm here for it!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm pretty excited by this news, in particular since I basically asked for a blend of the two; keeping the slick more modern production and composition of "Favorito" and mix it up with the more "in-your-face" oomphy-ness of "Hasta La Vista"... If done the right way, Serbia will most probably end up one of my favorites this year. "Hasta La Vista" suffered from slightly dated production and a slightly too juvenile composition, so if those "flaws" have been taken care of I'm here for it
You got it man!! Anyonić comes up with great melodies and structure ideas whilst Dmitrov knows how to polish and pack up a song like no one!!

Mrm

Veteran
"Loco loco"?
Okay, Alvaro Estrella vibes.. :eek:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omggg all the signs pointing to this being a hit. xheat Serbia and Hurricane ready to win it all. 🙌

Top Bottom