Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You overrate Europeans, most Europeans dont know English or even if they know they cant get the song words and meaning from 1st listen so its basically doesnt matter. They will understand its a bop on any language
tenor.gif

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

Esc_Vinyero

I definitely prefer the song in Serbian (some parts sound a bit cringey ngl) but the beat of this version is sooooooo good, it sounds super modern and their attitude is just 🔥🔥

abenteuer

I have a feeling Hurricane will xqueenbitchxqueenbitchxqueenbitch to the top of the betting odds Eleni style after their 1st rehearsal next week

I hope you're right. I am very charmed by Hurricane and want them to place high but I am worried their performance will be sloppy. I am not convinced that they can pull of choreography, especially while singing...

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope you're right. I am very charmed by Hurricane and want them to place high but I am worried their performance will be sloppy. I am not convinced that they can pull of choreography, especially while singing...
Trust me - they will. Their whole act revolves around the idea of 3 superg(!)rls being full-package performers and interpreters :)

A-lister

Veteran
The English version is amazing. "I’m acting like a diva" sounds epic! xheat Too bad that they will not sing a mix of English lyrics and Serbian arrangement, I think that they would have higher chances like that. I am scared that Europe won't pay enough attention to the bop on the Serbian language.

Just... no...

This is such a Serbian / Balkan bop and English shouldn't come anywhere near it, it's catchy as eff in Serbian even to non-Serbian speakers... the "sam sam sam - znam znam znam" is so effective, really no need to translate ! It's not like it's a very deep song anyways, not the type of entry people will pay attention much to the lyrics (and frankly that rarely is the case with Eurovision so I am still surprised at the constant desperation by some countries / broadcasters to go with English).

100% Serbian ftw !!! xcheer

I really hope they will get the performance together well, as the video was a hot mess and I was not very impressed with their "Hasta La Vista" NF performance from last year either tbh, it was kinda sloppy.

On the plus side, all of them can belt notes (and we know the juries love that), but they all seem to want to oversing at times and "compete" to be heard instead of understanding that in a group you need to work with harmonies, so again I really hope they will get these things right for the performance because the song is super catchy and should qualify.

Last edited:

Brutalero

Does anyone know what the deal is with Hurricane Junior Family? Why did the butcher the song on Hurricane's official channel?

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone know what the deal is with Hurricane Junior Family? Why did the butcher the song on Hurricane's official channel?
It's some cute promotional antic. Nothing attention-worthy. :)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

For all of you anticipating the rehearsal, first LIVE TV Performance of "Loco Loco"
xheat

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

THE WAY THEY KEEP ON FEEDING US xheat

Top Bottom