Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Sramota. Bolje da ste nju poslali na esc.

Jeftinoca pobijedila u SRB. I hope they stay in semifinal. I don't expect a masterpiece or quality from them. I think they will stay loyal to their brand. Serbia has a plethora of good vocals and they have chosen that. Ok, I can't wait end of sf and to see their reactions, although I'm not fed up with all esc after decades of watching it.

Btw, ex boyfriend of Sanja vucic, memberof hurricane just entered in reality called zadruga. That reality is so problematic and one of the worst things that has ever happened on tv screens.:censored:o_O his entrance with hurricane song favorito. He seems to have nudes. Sorry for bit of topic

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
LEGENDSSSSSSS

I still hope their new song go towards the "Favorito" route, I never get tired of such a work of art. xheat

This!

I'm happy to see Hurricane again, and I hope for another sexy bop, but the style of Favorito >>>>>>>>>>>> Hasta La Vista , in fact there's something off with their 2020-entry, I mean it had the oomph which for instance is missed in Favorito , but then it sounded a bit too compromised with mid-00's Eurovision (almost as if Kirkorov / Kontopoulos would have been brought in to "revamp" a Serbian turbo-folk-pop song with their usual tired productions and compositions)... if they manages to take the best parts of both productions, then Serbia might be onto their second victory!

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
Their version of Esma Redzepova's song "Caje sukarije'! xyaaay

elanyvx

Hurricane will represent the country in Rotterdam with a brand new song to be selected by RTS viewers at a later date.

rasmuslights

Veteran
great! they look great, they can sing and they have great personalities and charisma. The song is the problem - "Hasta la Vista" was too 2000' not only sounding but also looking. I want something more like "Avantura" or "Favorito" but we'll see. Excited for them tho

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I'm happy that now finally it's really official. I will be here now waiting for MalagaToledo's meltdown tbh :cool:

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

Mainshow

Veteran
I am glad that Serbia gives them a second chance but I honestly hope that their upcoming entry will be completely different to "Hasta La Vista" which was an utterly horrendous and trashy attenpt of a pop song. They can do better!

kamc

Imagine if they entered with a ballad?! Now that would be a surprise:p
Actually, a ballad with a pulse would really suit them, something like this;

Loindici

Veteran
Imagine if they entered with a ballad?! Now that would be a surprise:p
Actually, a ballad with a pulse would really suit them, something like this;

#4EVERLITTLEMIX :cry:

Stole

Composers in charge of lyrics and music for songs that will compete in the national election at the end of February are:
Darko Dimitrov (:mk: 2006, 2013,2014, 2018, 2019, 2020... :al: 2015, 2020... :rs: 2018, 2019.)
Nemanja Antonić (:rs: 2020)
Goran Bregović ( :rs: 2010)

But RTS is still looking for songs, they called many Serbian composers, so that means that there will probably be more than 3 songs.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Composers in charge of lyrics and music for songs that will compete in the national election at the end of February are:
Darko Dimitrov (:mk: 2006, 2013,2014, 2018, 2019, 2020... :al: 2015, 2020... :rs: 2018, 2019.)
Nemanja Antonić (:rs: 2020)
Goran Bregović ( :rs: 2010)

But RTS is still looking for songs, they called many Serbian composers, so that means that there will probably be more than 3 songs.
Unofficial news

Mimmon

Veteran
https://eurovoix.com/2021/02/07/🇷🇸-serbia-rts-scraps-plan-for-selection-to-determine-hurricanes-eurovision-entry/?fbclid=IwAR0BZJM4ys6beuzOi5VeX8WSIygtHc6Keh5yMunk3nrXUx_GnUuvMg2dAiU

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
https://eurovoix.com/2021/02/07/🇷🇸-serbia-rts-scraps-plan-for-selection-to-determine-hurricanes-eurovision-entry/?fbclid=IwAR0BZJM4ys6beuzOi5VeX8WSIygtHc6Keh5yMunk3nrXUx_GnUuvMg2dAiU
Wtf where is that K1 video ??

Top Bottom