6 4.1%

9 6.2%

26 17.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Serbia-scaled.jpg

CPV4931

All my favorite qualified tonight, so ofc very satisfied with the result of Semi 1 :-) Hoping for Hurricane, Lazar Zivanovic and Bora Dugis in tomorrow´s Semi 2.

Mrm

Veteran
@Mrm

Do you prefer Hurricane or Andrija?
And who do you think that is getting more votes from Serbians?
I think it will be Hurricane with televoting, but have to see them tomorrow first... :)
I'm a bit scared of Marko Markovic now.. :( goosh, hope not.. :lol:

MalagaToledo

Banned
@Mrm

Do you prefer Hurricane or Andrija?
And who do you think that is getting more votes from Serbians?
Ivana Jordan probably. Serbians in general don't gravitate to hurricane song. If they have to choose between these 2,they would choose Andrija. Both hyped faves have army of teenagers who will put them high. But I still think Ivana Jordan is the one. If u ask Serbians, they prefer Jordan, bane and Ana more than these 2.

MalagaToledo

Banned
All my favorite qualified tonight, so ofc very satisfied with the result of Semi 1 :-) Hoping for Hurricane, Lazar Zivanovic and Bora Dugis in tomorrow´s Semi 2.
Bora doesn't have theoretical chances to qualify. Jordan, bane, hurricane, Ana already secured their spots. Lazar has some chances.

Mrm

Veteran
Bora Dugic is ill, he won't participate, Balkubano will be alone..

Zonne147

I think it will be Hurricane with televoting, but have to see them tomorrow first... :)
I'm a bit scared of Marko Markovic now.. :( goosh, hope not.. :lol:

I would be really happy if Hurricane get selected, but only because of them not because of the song... I also see "Hasta La Vista" struggling to qualify in ESC , their stage presence needs to be super as it always is...

MalagaToledo

Banned
And people call me troll. :lol:
I would be really happy if Hurricane get selected, but only because of them not because of the song... I also see "Hasta La Vista" struggling to qualify in ESC
You don't like the song, but you would be happy if that song gets selected for esc? :lol::rolleyes:

Mrm

Veteran
I would be really happy if Hurricane get selected, but only because of them not because of the song... I also see "Hasta La Vista" struggling to qualify in ESC , their stage presence needs to be super as it always is...
They promised some surprise and quite difficult choreography, we will see.. :)

Zonne147

You don't like the song, but you would be happy if that song gets selected for esc? :lol::rolleyes:

Well... I'm a fan of the group but I'm not clicking with the song, I said I'd be happy to see them succedding but I'm not into the song... I think it's a normal way of thinking?

They promised some surprise and quite difficult choreography, we will see.. :)

I have high expectations!! xheat

Marko279

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I tried to join in after Belarus to watch this NF, but the stream Aleks posted didn't work for me and the 2nd required subscription, so nah.

Anyway, great results. 5 of my top 6, including the top 3 into the final. xheat Bomba to slay. I'll miss tomorrow but I will make it my mission to watch that final.

mauve

Veteran
I liked it live, vocals are really good and the song is quite strong, led screen was great, but My Good her outfit is so not for that song!! :eek: :( it is a disaster, I couldn't believe..
Well, so many outfits looked like Carnival yesterday! :ROFLMAO: But I truly hope she will fix her outfit.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran

Mimmon

Veteran
This one should work, if somebody wants to watch today:

Thanks again :) I will fallow every show of tonight so....
I will I guess.. I wanna see Huricane...

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

I'm SOLD. Not the best song, but we NEED A BOP like this in ESC 2020. I see hair flips, fire works and wind machinesxheatxheatxheat
Thinking to myself: (is a mix of fire and wind allowed together on stage or is that dangerous :unsure:)

kamc

I think there’s a strong chance that Hurricane won’t even qualify tonight as the jury will rank them very low

Uto

Veteran
I hope they don't qualify. Bunch of barbie dolls with a horrible song.

Top Bottom