6 4.1%

9 6.2%

26 17.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Serbia-scaled.jpg

Milos-BC

The show will most likely be posted tomorrow (semi 1, I mean). That's how they did it last year.

LastDreamer

Banned
Third force for the win !!! Blonde power with us !!! Join in "Vila" support team.

Ivana_Jordan_Srbija.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
Literally, the only worthy song in first semi is oci meduze. Well done Andrija. You got me impressed more than all singers in first semi combined. And congrats on the final. Others songs (n)(n)(n):poop:

Yazy

Literally, the only worthy song in first semi is oci meduze. Well done Andrija. You got me impressed more than all singers in first semi combined. And congrats on the final. Others songs (n)(n)(n):poop:
Oci meduze is my favorite from studio versions, but lets be real: he was struggling vocally. He is not carrying the song. The song is carrying him.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Oci meduze is my favorite from studio versions, but lets be real: he was struggling vocally. He is not carrying the song. The song is carrying him.
His song, vocal and composition of the song is the only worthy watching in my opinion. The song itself is interesting enough that it stands out. All others got lost somewhere. They don't have wow feeling. U might disagree with me and that's fine.

Phoenix

That Hurricane song sounds marginally better after the revamp. I like the intro and the verses are ok, but that chorus is still a mess. I feel like I have to dodge invisible bullets that come from all sides, that's how all over the place it is. However, Favorito (actually a bloody great song) was and still is a massive hit in all ex-yu which would guarantee them a good televoting result so there's that.
That Andrija Jo song is just awful, I can't even begin with that ("because museum is, a museum,..." smh).
Please Serbia, choose wisely, you have a very good selection besides those 2. Sudnji dan, Samo Mi Kaži are sitting right THERE, just to name a few.

randajad

Veteran
Igor Simić, the girl that sung Kiša and Thea are my favourites. (y) Green room interviews are very cringy tho

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Yazy

So it looks like the stream has been cut off.

In the meantime, I might as well say who I think will probably qualify for the final (random order):

Thea Devy – Sudnji dan
Neda Ukraden – Bomba
Igor Simić – Ples za rastanak
Srđan Lazić – Duša i telo
Ivan Kurtić feat. Mistik Cello – Sabajle
Andrija Jo – Oči meduze (despite the performance)

randajad

Veteran
These interval acts are one of the best interval acts I have seen in NFs in a long time. I am impressed.

Top Bottom