9 6.2%

26 17.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Serbia-scaled.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
Yes it's cheap but NOT everything in life should be a well-thought piece of art and we should pretend to appreciate the meaning behind it.
I love me some cheap unapologetic pop and the juries can go to hell for always seeking a meaningful pillowfest modern sound.

darkap

It's funny, trashy, provocative. An act like this is always needed at the Eurovision.
Now, with better vocals and a proper staging, this should do well in the televote (balkans and eastern europe, especially).

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think I have to upgrade my points already. I started to move a little there as I was watching the performance and you cannot ignore such seductive bodily sways.

Also, I had no idea that the Mutya Buena of the group is Sanja Vučić of Goodbye (Shelter) fame. That's iconic and inspiring. As a dark brunette, I feel now like my dreams of joining a group of blondes to sing with them the hits can actually become a reality one day.

luli

Lyrics..
1, 2, 3 it's counted you know
Hands up in the air on my sign
You are again with her 2x
You are again with her her
Sometimes I get a bit crazy
But it's never boring with me
You always choose wrong one
Now take it or leave it
Hasta La Vista baby
I've got a new plan
I've got, I've got new plan
Say thank you because I loved you
I'm sorry because you didn't like me
Hasta La Vista baby
It's clear like a day, it's clear, clear like a day

:sick: no comment..
Cheap copies of eleni foureira.
You are sooo aggressive on this page. Cool down. It's just ESC... Just a fun, fun and fun.

Mrm

Veteran
I think I have to upgrade my points already. I started to move a little there as I was watching the performance and you cannot ignore such seductive bodily sways.

Also, I had no idea that the Mutya Buena of the group is Sanja Vučić of Goodbye (Shelter) fame. That's iconic and inspiring. As a dark brunette, I feel now like my dreams of joining a group of blondes to sing with them the hits can actually become a reality one day.
BLESS!! :love: xqueenbitch

You have to practice the "eye move" from 01:00

LastDreamer

Banned
I'm sorry, but they can't beat my strawberries.

t33261.jpg

IMG-0443.jpg

Reader

I didn’t recognize Sanja first. I mean she was always a beautiful woman and still is. But she looks different. Were there some... hmm... augmentations and fillers involved? I know we are expected to comment on songs not on appearances, but I’m so distracted that I cannot focus on the music

LastDreamer

Banned
@RainyWoods From three main UK girl groups I always prefer Girls Aloud over Sugababes and Spice Girls, but wanted to steal Heidi in Girls Aloud instead Cheryl. :giggle:

After Girls Aloud my favourite UK girl bands are Kenickie and Shampoo.

Uto

Veteran
I didn’t recognize Sanja first. I mean she was always a beautiful woman and still is. But she looks different. Were there some... hmm... augmentations and fillers involved? I know we are expected to comment on songs not on appearances, but I’m so distracted that I cannot focus on the music
I don't see why a question like this would be out of order, but you basically answer your own question.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Calling them rubbish singers is such a massive stretch of epic proportions tbh. Sanja for start has a very Strong voice, she proved that in 2016 alone.

Alaska49

Calling them rubbish singers is such a massive stretch of epic proportions tbh. Sanja for start has a very Strong voice, she proved that in 2016 alone.
it's the misogyny

some people can't see women as empowered and talented at the same time sadly

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Is vucicka from Asia? She has asiatic features.. BTW, how much you give them before they fall apart and continue solo. Their song, their coreo, their outfit, their vocals, their harmonies give me feeling when all flies attack you in summer while you are trying to sleep. I would never again listen to zzzz song. Yes, they have good chances to qualify because there are a lot of ballads. But the placing doesn't equate quality. Thank god I already have 5 songs that I will continue liste to

Top Bottom