26 17.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Serbia-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
@Jana

Great, but it is so passe (in a bad way), it can easily represent country called Serbia and Montenegro at ESC.. :lol:

I don't usually like Pink and Grand, but Neda Ukraden - "Bomba" sounds ICONIC!

She promoted "Bomba" in Grand..she is in Grand.. :lol:

And if we want to be in race with Albania for Macedonian 12, we need Neda!! :p :D

MalagaToledo

Banned
I'm still astonished that some think that neda could win beovizija. I don't know are they serious, are they joking or trolling but it's funny though.

I'm happy with anyone rep Serbia in 2020 as long as they are not called bane mojicevic. Not that he has any chance to win beo in the first place..

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@Mrm I don't need to hear any other songs. This is obviously the one. Just one look at her and I know this lady is Serbian music royalty.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Mimmon

Veteran
@Jana

Great, but it is so passe (in a bad way), it can easily represent country called Serbia and Montenegro at ESC.. :lol:

She promoted "Bomba" in Grand..she is in Grand.. :lol:

And if we want to be in race with Albania for Macedonian 12, we need Neda!! :p :D
God... I am thinking that I will love Bomba more than Hurricane... Just everytime is getting better and better.

• Fuego

MalagaToledo

Banned
God... I am thinking that I will love Bomba more than Hurricane... Just everytime is getting better and better.
Yeah? Sorry that I have to inform you that hurricane won't be competing in beovizija in the first place. Last, but not least pitty u can't vote for vomba in semi or finals of esc. BTW, on esc u only get one chance to like a song. U don't get every time.

Have a nice day..

Also, im thinking that I will love vomba more and more time doesn't make any sense.

Mrm

Veteran
@MalagaToledo

1. He is Latvian, living in Ireland, so yes in semi he can't vote "Bomba", but he can in the final. xyaay

2. Hurricane is competing at Beovizija 2020

I'm sorry, better luck next time.. xwave

aletem

@Jana

Or you can hope that Albania will miss the final (if they have one of those weird meh entries again, they might as well) and that 12 will be given to you on a platter.
Although, yes... Sending NoYes Stolen will give you a top10 in the final, not only high ex-yu votes.

• Fuego

Mrm

Veteran
@aletem

Albania has chosen their entry almost 2 months ago.. :lol:

aletem

@aletem

Albania has chosen their entry almost 2 months ago.. :lol:
They did? Oh my, how very exciting that must be......

I couldn't care less tbh, lol. Anyway, I would be cheering for Neda and maybe Andrija Jo. It would be cool to see what he has to offer (and I didn't knew he was a singer and knew him from before).

• Say Yay

Mrm

Veteran
They did? Oh my, how very exciting that must be......

I couldn't care less tbh, lol. Anyway, I would be cheering for Neda and maybe Andrija Jo. It would be cool what he has to offer (and I didn't knew he was a singer and knew him from before).

hahahahah you RULE! :lol:

Today at noon all Beovizija 2020 entries will be revealed on official YT channel.

Expect your comments on them.. ;)

xwave

PeteLouisThe2nd

Anybody knows where the songs will be uploaded
Which channel ?

Those 2 i guess, but they're still private for now. :D

slatka

the instrumentals of "andrija jo - oči meduze" sounds like royalty-free music on all those crappy youtube videos and I'm honestly not here for it xqueenbitch

Top Bottom