9 6.2%

26 17.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Serbia-scaled.jpg

crashworld

Veteran
This song and their style is refreshing in the sea of pretentious blandness this year, in fact I think The Mamas look even tackier than this trio. This is the "slutbop" of the year and they aren't gonna hide it darling ! xqueenbitch

But big no no to English! Can't stand any more English, the contest is already destroyed as it is...

LOL! I have no comments on The Mamas coz they are so basic that Destiny of Malta is going to eat all 3 of them alive.
As for the revamp to English, who knows? This ESC season has been all over the place with the NF favourites flopping, revamps gone wrong and Azerbaijan/Germany snapping. I won't be surprised if they decide to change the song to English.

A-lister

Veteran
LOL! I have no comments on The Mamas coz they are so basic that Destiny of Malta is going to eat all 3 of them alive.
As for the revamp to English, who knows? This ESC season has been all over the place with the NF favourites flopping, revamps gone wrong and Azerbaijan/Germany snapping.

I dunno, I compared with The Mamas because they're also a female trio, but even tackier looking that this... but other than that there is no comparison :lol:

I really hope they stay Serbian!

crashworld

Veteran
I dunno, I compared with The Mamas because they're also a female trio, but even tackier looking that this... but other than that there is no comparison :lol:

Imagine if both groups qualify and they drew the same half in finals and perform the song one after another. From discount-store Pussycat Dolls to basic Mamas.

kamc

Excited about yet another revamp!
I think when it comes to Hurricane, more is more!!

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
Hurricane - "Hasta la vista" LIVE acoustic with guitar! xlove xheart xclap

Vocals really good! :)

theditz83

Veteran
Does anyone know when the Spotify version of Hasta La Vista will be updated to match the music video? I hate having this demo-sounding version since it sounds so weak and limp xbeee

• Undo my Sad
Reactions: Mrm

Zonne147

I hope they come again next year but with a better and more competitive one, they can do better. From their 5/6 most popular songs this was probably the most Eurovision friendly entry but one of my least favorites. The song is unarguably dated and because of that, too cheap for my personal taste

I have watched their live performance for many times, they have a lot of charisma, the dance moves were there but vocally it was pretty average (mostly talking about Ivana, Ksenija a litte bit, Sanja was as always on point)

I need another "Favorito"

Last edited:
Top Bottom