8 5.9%

10 7.4%

9 6.6%

8 5.9%

0 0.0%

13 9.6%

• Total voters

musicfan

I'll still maintain that, even though this apparently got lost in the mix for most people, it was one of the best composed songs (possibly THE best) and the standout of that Serbia/North Macedonia/Moldova trio. All 3 were well performed, but there was a more repetitive or duller chorus in the other two.

Milos-BC

I expected this tbh. I thought in myself that she will end up 18th-19th and she ended up 17th. Nonetheless, I am satisfied with her performance and she did everything right there. For next year and the future we need to step up finally and send something truly different and unique. We need to move on from ballads, it's about time.

Other countries get zero points, Serbia always gets quite a share of televotes:

2019: :12: :me: :10: :mk: :sl: :8: :hr: :7: :ch: :4: :at: :3: :ru:
2018: :12: :me: :ch: :sl: :hr: :10: :mk: :8: :at: :7: :bg: :1: :it: :fr:
2017 SF: :12: :ch: :mk: :10: :hr: :6: :at: :5: :fr:
2016 :12: :me: :hr: :ch: :ba: :sl: :mk: :4: :at: :it:
2015 :12: :me: :10: :mk: :6: :sl: :5: :au: :ch: :3: :it: :cz: :at: :2: :al: :il: :1: :uk: :nl:

Congratulations to :rs: for never having the risk to take a blow in the televoting and ending up in Bottom 5.

Did you notice any other similar trend or what you wrote here only applies to :rs: ?

With that "quite a share of televotes", I would expect constant top 10 results every year and certainly more than 54 points. Yet it's not happening.

Brandt

Nevena Božović finished 18th in the final of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest. She was expecting a much better result and blames the other former Yugoslav countries for not voting for her song in the final.

Is she for real? :lol:

martin

Nevena Božović finished 18th in the final of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest. She was expecting a much better result and blames the other former Yugoslav countries for not voting for her song in the final.

Is she for real? :lol:

https://www.eurovisionary.com/serbi...hbour-countries-for-her-disappointing-result/

Well she blame the jury and also Tamara is not happy with North Macedonia jury voting. Also Marija Šerifović was not happy about the other Balkan jury voting.

Citelis

You people in north countries don't understand how many people in Balkan countries see Eurovision. :lol:

Preuss

I mean, says a lot about bloc-voting to some extent when we see contestants over the years expecting points from some countries :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
I mean, says a lot about bloc-voting to some extent when we see contestants over the years expecting points from some countries :lol:

Really? :?

Isn't it worse if it is reality in voting, then expecting? ;)

WOOOW what a lovely Swedish televoting in 2019! I'm stunned! xlove xheart

:12: :no:
:10: :ee:
:8: :is:
:7: :dk:

Mainshow

Veteran
Really? :?

Isn't it worse if it is reality in voting, then expecting? ;)

WOOOW what a lovely Swedish televoting in 2019! I'm stunned! xlove xheart

:12: :no:
:10: :ee:
:8: :is:
:7: :dk:

Pointing out the top 4 score of the Swedish Televoting is such a bad example: Norway won the Televoting after 41 countries did their voting. It's not bloc-voting why KEiiNO is one top - They even won the German Televoting.
Same applies to Iceland. You can find it inside the Top 10 of almost each individual Top 10 this year - no matter the country.
Victor Crone, the representative of Estonia, is actually Swedish. It's like Bulgaria voting for Germany when we sent No Angels to Belgrade back in 2008. It's so high because of the sharing the same nationality - not about bloc voting.

So in the end, it's only Denmark left - which doesn't qualify for being labelled as bloc voting that much, does it?

Alaska49

lmao this is embarrassing. juries don't owe anyone else SHIT. i will let tamara slide because she worded it as a personal opinion that kruna was a song that she would give points to, which is fine, but marija is a damn fool, and so is nevena.

Top Bottom