9 4.8%

16 8.6%

15 8.0%

8 4.3%

21 11.2%

• Total voters

Milos-BC

I literally screamed when they announced our name xrofl3 :lol:

I love that I was skeptical as well about our chances, now this final is my favorite one as we qualified as ultimate outsiders and against all odds.

Well done Balkanika and our "new children", :rs: is proud of you tonight!

0scar

Turns out this is my least favourite entry this year, oh well. Glad for the Serbians it qualified but it definitely isn't my cup of tea

alca

I'm so glad Serbia made it! One of my favorites this year! xlove Every time I hear the chorus I wanna sing along so bad. I'll go check the lyrics!

ZoboCamel

This worked live a lot better than I'd thought it would. It's been sitting around my #25 for the year, but after seeing the live performance today, I had to send in a few votes. Glad it managed the surprise qualification!

DaFlo

Banned
This is doing sooo good on youtube :eek: xheart Soooooo happy for them, hopefully they can surprise in the final once again xlove

Mrm

Veteran
This is doing sooo good on youtube :eek: xheart Soooooo happy for them, hopefully they can surprise in the final once again xlove

xkiss xyaaay xyes

A-lister

Veteran
Together with Slovenia, this was a bit of a chock qualifier for me. I personally rooted for this song to qualify since the get-go, but I was afraid juries would slaughter it like they did with Greece in semi 1. Well done though Serbia and well deserved qualification xshrug

ESCada

This was the best performance by far last night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country bumpkins, Justin Biebers and fake Vikings were left SHOOK!!!!!

You go Serbia

lolita

Country bumpkins, Justin Biebers and fake Vikings were left SHOOK!!!!!

You go Serbia

I must admit, in the final recap, we really stand out, we are only unique. No matter of placement, I am so proud of my country! xheart

Ezio

Veteran
Serbia really is shocker, but apparently they peaked at the right time. I missed the first 6 songs yesterday and asked my non-Eurofan boyfriend on Skype what he liked best so far and he told me Serbia. And me: Oh really?! And then it qualified.

Mrm

Veteran
I only think they showed our Einstein very little..they should have filmed him more.. :D

Milos-BC

I agree, Einsteinn should be in the spotlight way more :D

Btw, they made a parody of their own song

xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3

Iker

Veteran
Congrats for defying almost everyone´s expectations. xclap

Also, congrats for making it through with a very basic performance without using any special effects, while some others were so freaking desperate to go through that they threw in as much special effects, stage props and fireworks as possible, yet they still failed in the end (not naming any names or anything :mrgreen:).

I thought their stage performance was simple yet imaginative. ;) I like the choreography of it for its symbollic sense for me (with how they moved and stopped forming shapes in specific moments), highlighted the song pretty well. Not that ordinary for me.

Rowenna

You go Serbia

I agree - I never liked it before; but last night I was impressed - also the best of the night
my favorite was Hungary which was a bit too much but I still like it

Top Bottom