8 4.3%

21 11.2%

• Total voters

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
the staging :(

Citelis

This song i think was near impossible to qualify! Bad song, bad running order, bad staging, poor Serbia! :(

mauve

Veteran
This song i think was near impossible to qualify! Bad song, bad running order, bad staging, poor Serbia! :(

The song used to be in my top 10, but dropped out of it a while ago. Unfortunately a fader, but in the middle, not in my bottom field

Realest

It used to be my #1 when it was chosen, but now its out of my Top15 somehow after this Revamp

Citelis

The song used to be in my top 10, but dropped out of it a while ago. Unfortunately a fader, but in the middle, not in my bottom field

It is a fader for me aswell. I liked it at first but now i think is really bad!

randajad

Veteran
Ooooh Serbia, that's a good camera work. This looks very well now. I may not like the song that much, but performance will be done splendidly. So this, Croatia and Albania are getting up on my list. Lol

mauve

Veteran
Vanja is such a funny guy on the blue carpet. Wish, the song would be better so I could behind him. :(

ag89

They had a chance to bring a song (it's a good song, don't get me wrong) that sounds like something from 2003-2004, to 2018, but they actually brought it back few more years with that amateurish staging. I am not sure this will go through, second semi final is also tough.

A-lister

Veteran
I really cross my fingers that Serbia can qualify, sure the song should have been updated a bit, and the performance is nothing spectacular, but it's still a unique entry and deserves to qualify so much more than other entries in the semi.

Milos-BC

Personally, I am not optimistic about our chances. As I wrote even after Beovizija, while I do like the song there is definitely something that didn't click with me. Sadly, I still think it's the weakest song that Balkanika ever made :( They would have better chances if they came up with something like "Dolina suza" or (even better) "Plava ptica". Those songs are purley ethnic and they are not hybrids of any type.

Now, I didn't expect the overall reactions to be this bad either but I am not surprised.

I think that the staging looks good based on what we saw....it's not like we could do much more with a song like this. Whether that is enough or not, we will see. Objectively, I think our chances are very low but subjectively I am keeping that bit of hope for a surprise.

I hope that our "Einsteinn" will have his moments as well, he is our jocker in this performance :lol: :D

mauve

Veteran
Won't qualify. Too sad, because I do like the song very much, used to be even in my top 10 in the beginning.

Sultana

i dont think it wil lqualify but I hope that on Thursday I will be in awe and will be slayed and will meet my nova deca XD

Mrm

Veteran
Who knows second semi is open,. maybe they will make it! xpray xyes

Goooooooooooooooo Balkanika! xyaaay

Milos-BC

Today is a Day D for us definitely.

I don't think we will make it but I will be hoping until the very end. If :ru: doesn't qualify and if :ro: doesn't get as much support as we expect, we have a chance. We will not feel ashamed in any case though, we have an authentic song and finally we will also sing in Serbian for the first time since 2013.

Outsiders keep surprising every year and even though the chances are very slim, I hope we manage to surprise as well xpray

Good luck to Balkanika anyway, they will certainly do their best.

Citelis

I believe it won't qualify! Song is not good and juries gonna kill! However this Semi-final can be unpredictable!

Yazy

Not sure if this will manage to squeeze in.

The performance seems a bit too "classic and ordinary", and that was the same problem with Franka and Greek song.

I have seen the rehearsals from Slovenia, Malta and Moldova and they all seem to have put more energy into the visual appeal with special effects and everything in order to captivate the audience. I understand that fireworks don´t really fit this song, but maybe something else....

Top Bottom