Contact us

SEMI FINAL 1 - DISCUSSION

Terence

I don't know but I don't completely trust juries... Azerbaijan did well with the juries last year, better than Austria who IMO was a better singer... again, that's my opinion.
I know you can't compare songs, and like you said, Russia doesn't really have a structure/good vocals but you never know

FallenAngelII

I don't know but I don't completely trust juries... Azerbaijan did well with the juries last year, better than Austria who IMO was a better singer... again, that's my opinion.
I know you can't compare songs, and like you said, Russia doesn't really have a structure/good vocals but you never know
Contrary to popular belief, singing ability is not at the top of the juries' list of priorities.

Miguel

Miguel

With the same logic that the had Jedward higher than the televoting last year...

Totally different cases. "Lipstick" is a well-produced pop song. People can dislike it as much as they want, but they can't deny DEEKAY's song as being top-quality.

A-lister

Veteran

This is not Idol, the juries are not the Idol/X-Factor/The Voice juries that are just put here to judge vocals.

Azerbaijan won thanx to other reasons though...

deese

This is not Idol, the juries are not the Idol/X-Factor/The Voice juries that are just put here to judge vocals.

Azerbaijan won thanx to other reasons though...

We won televoting but as you always have own conspiracy theories I won't debate it with you since it is meaningless
as for Russia. I am sure that our jury gave them very high score as well as our people because they were the best on Tuesday.

Terence

russian-granny.jpg

Vote for me on Saturday PLEASE. I give a free cupcake with each televote

Baldrick

Okay I'm Icelandic and so I'm biased. However, after listening to all the songs live I genuinely believe that we have by far the best song this year.

dezbee2008

I keep getting posts popping out of nowhere. This DNS flushing did nothing for me

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
OK then, but what kind of professional jury would vote for Russia 2012? Can someone explain me? I didn't get the song's structure yet.

Miguel, don't forget that the experts in the preview shows ranked Russia very high. Don't get me wrong, I think exactly what you do, but everyone's surrended to that dreadful circus.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Hmm dunno if this was posted:

Rumoured results
1. Russia
2. Greece
3. Romania
4. Cyprus
5. Denmark
6. Moldova
7. Albania
8. Iceland