Contact us

SEMI FINAL 1 - DISCUSSION

escYOUnited

Administrator
The day is finally here.

Everything Semi 1 related goes in here, good luck to all 18 countries!!!!!

theme_art_red.jpg

The 10 Qualifiers

vavera4ka

i will try my best to stay away from the fb and twitter to not get spoiled. The semi will be during the day here in US. I will wait till i get home and watch it on Russian tv archives.
i can't watch it at work anyway, no admin rights means no octoshape means no official stream :(
ah well... it will be just few hours :)
Good luck to everybody!
Go Babushki!

tooom

In order of appearance, I believe the following countries will qualify:
Iceland
Greece
Albania
Romania
Israel
Cyprus
Denmark
Russia
Austria
Ireland

Out of the countries I don't think will qualify, I hope these do (in order of appearance):
Montenegro
Switzerland
Finland
Hungary

Jecky

Good luck to all...
Especially..

1. ICELAND
2. Romania
3. Cyprus
4. Russia
5. Denmark
6. Switzerland
7. Albania
8. Finland
9. San Marino
10. Montenegro (I don't think that will qualify)

fanoffesc

Hey, it's my first post in this forum!

Is there any worksheets that we could use while watching? BBC were publishing it every year but couldn't find it in their websiteç

drhierbas

Sorry to any Cypriotic fans out there but Ivi can't sing at all at the same time as she's doing all these dance moves. I've only seen 15 seconds of her clip from last night but it pains me to see her up on the stage. She can't keep up her breath and that's really gonna her song and her singing.

Just have to add there is no way the winner of ESC 2012 is from this semi final especially looking at what Italy and maybe Spain is bringing to the final.

ParadiseES

I've just read on Twitter that jury results have been leaked. According to that Montenegro came last and San Marino, second last. Spain gave 10 points to Romania and 12 points to Iceland. Anyone else know more about this?

I'm just curious, but we all know that we have "leaks" every year and they are always untrue...

Sim

I've just read on Twitter that jury results have been leaked. According to that Montenegro came last and San Marino, second last. Spain gave 10 points to Romania and 12 points to Iceland. Anyone else know more about this?

I'm just curious, but we all know that we have "leaks" every year and they are always untrue...

Well that Montenegro would come last in juries is obvious, but honestly I even don't think the EBU will have all votes, don't know
and who leaked it?
If someone says on twitter: Iceland won jury voting, everyone would believe it, because it's possible

Terence

I can't wait for tonight... good luck to ALL participants, particularly to Iceland, Romania, Cyprus and Hungary... my top 4 favourites from tonight!

My ideal qualifiers would be:

Iceland
Greece
Latvia
Romania
Switzerland (grew on me since rehearsals started)

Cyprus
Denmark
Russia
Hungary
Moldova

as78

I'll keep fingers crossed for Anmary and my country. Maybe it's time to get trough to the final after 3 years staying in semi. I understand - chances are not high, but believe is alive.
Also the best wishes and possible my vote to Pernilla.
Good luck and the best performance to all entries, maybe a little more to Montenegro, rising high for me in recent days. Also Iceland, Austria, San Marino...

ParadiseES

Well that Montenegro would come last in juries is obvious, but honestly I even don't think the EBU will have all votes, don't know
and who leaked it?
If someone says on twitter: Iceland won jury voting, everyone would believe it, because it's possible

That's what I'd like to know. They say it's an "unofficial leak". They also say that Austria didn't do so bad with the juries and they have chances if they do well with televoting and that Romania was in top-10 with juries.

True or false, I'm curious to know everything!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Guaranteed qualifiers :

Romania
Iceland
Ireland
Russia
Cyprus
Denmark

Possible :

Greece
Albania
Hungary
Switzerland
Finland
Israel
Moldova
Austria

No chance :

Montenegro
Latvia
San Marino
Belgium

Here is my expected qualifiers :

Romania
Ireland
Iceland
Cyprus
Greece
Russia
Denmark
Switzerland
Israel
Finland

Here is my ideal qualifiers :

Iceland
Albania
Finland
Israel
Switzerland
Hungary
Austria
Moldova
Denmark
Greece (only 9 I like)

Steffan

EXPECTED:
Cyprus
Denmark
Finland
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Romania
Russia
Switzerland

IDEAL:
Austria
Cyprus
Denmark
Greece
Iceland
Ireland
Latvia
Romania
Russia
San Marino

CPV4931

Good luck to all participating countries tonight :-)

Sandri

That's what I'd like to know. They say it's an "unofficial leak". They also say that Austria didn't do so bad with the juries and they have chances if they do well with televoting and that Romania was in top-10 with juries.

True or false, I'm curious to know everything!

That Sounds good, keep my fingers crossed for Austria. They deserve it :) and it would be suprising, if the juries haven't been that serious and give Austria some points :)

FilipFromSweden

Yes! Today, the 22th may 2012, we are writing new EUROVISION SONG CONTEST history :D
21.00 CET tonight we are starting worlds biggest music party!
Ofcourse im going to watch, im not sure if im going to watch it all because i have important things to do but we'll see..
I am very intrested how the design is going to look like, postcards and ofcourse the 10 countrys that is going to qualify and their startingnumber! Better save nr 26 for :se:!

I think these 10 countrys is going to qualify tonight, ofcourse i think it will be a drama someone of these countrys that everyone thought would calify is going to fail. I think Greece is going to fail tonight for first time, or Ireland. But anything can happen! I am not sure if Russia is going to be popular with the jury.

Iceland :is:
Cyprus :cy:
Russia :ru:
Ireland :ie:
Denmark :dk:
Romania :ro:
Greece :gr:
Finland :fi:
Moldova :md:
Switzerland :ch:

Top Bottom