Contact us

Semi 2 : Whom do you plan on voting for ?

Which country/countries performing in semi 2 do you plan on voting for on the night of the semi?

• Albania : Karma

• Austria : Amen

• Bulgaria : Growing Up Is Getting Old

• Czech Republic : Omaga

• Denmark : Øve Os På Hinanden

• Estonia : The Lucky One

• Finland : Dark Side

• Georgia : You

• Greece : Last Dance

• Iceland : 10 Years

• Moldova : Sugar

• Latvia : The Moon Is Rising

• Poland : The Ride

• Portugal : Love Is On My Side

• San Marino : Adrenalina

• Serbia : Loco Loco

• Switzerland : Tout L'univers

• I can't vote in semi 2 / I don't plan on voting in semi 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

tkris

We now know all the competing entries this year and the semi-final allocations. Which country/countries get(s) your vote ?

This is meant to be an indication for the televoting. I've kept a maximum of three responses because we tend to only vote our favourites and not our lowest placed qualifiers.

heke1988

Based on studio versions, I am now going to vote Greece.

Jopi

Since I can't vote here, can someone vote for Estonia instead of me?xrose

mauve

Veteran
Unfortunately we Germans can only vote in Semi 1 ... :cry:

Ezio

Veteran
I am planning to vote for Estonia.

Maybe Bulgaria, Georgia, Denmark, Czechia.

Realest

I would have voted for Estonia or Latvia because they might end up around the Border.

ekzuu

Right now I think I'll vote for Serbia :rs: , Bulgaria :bg: or Greece :gr:. But it also depends on the performance, I might vote for somebody that I didn't even really like before the show, but the staging and performance could really impress me; and vice versa - I might think beforehand that I wanna support somebody but the performance might turn me off. I don't wanna vote for many different countries, I would rather vote for one country/two countries and multiple times. I think in Estonia the voting is gonna be really expensive, like 1.60€ and I wanna vote in semi and also in the final so the performance decides!

tkris

Estonia has quite some unexpected love !! Meaning it will do better than I thought atleast in the televote and there is a big Nordic block and even Latvia for good measure!

tkris

For Estonia , Georgia , Poland , Czech Republic , Latvia , Albania , Serbia , Denmark

Running order are going to play a great role I think.

Jopi

Uku benefits from being one of the few males, singing emotional song. I think it will benefit him that the song is actually 'genereic' among bops and weirdish songs.

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

tkris

Uku benefits from being one of the few males, singing emotional song. I think it will benefit him that the song is actually 'genereic' among bops and weirdish songs.
Austria , Switzerland and Georgia are also emotional ballads no ?

Yeah but in the first half of semi 2 , we have 7 upbeat songs and Estonia with the more immediate mid-tempo ballad as opposed to Austria which needs more time to get into

On the contrary the second half is all slower tempo with Finland and Latvia being very niche

The allocations aren't great for diversity

Jopi

Yeah, but we already know that Georgia probably won't have many tvt points, Switzerland is another level.. So Uku and maybe Vincent will fight for attention haha.

tkris

Yeah, but we already know that Georgia probably won't have many tvt points, Switzerland is another level.. So Uku and maybe Vincent will fight for attention haha.
Le' Ulrikke brandstrop says hi , he he

Top Bottom