Contact us

Semi 2 - NSC 52 - DL 19/5 19:00 CET! Welcome to Zoidiac!

No Name

semi2h.png

Hello everyone, and welcome to Zoidiac! Our capital, Ytstilajdzkf, has been a chaos since it came official that Zoidiac would be hosting the 52th edition of NSC! Delegations from 56 countries have arrived to our wonderful country during the recent 7 days, and the habitants of Ytstilajdzkf has been trying to be as helpful as possible to the several tourists from all across the NSC-world arriving to support their country in the semi-finals. Our government has been determined to put on the best show as possible. The preparations have been many, but now we're here! As the president of Zoidiac, Rughufgh Izxitawp said on the press-conference this monday: We won't let you down!

Let's have a look at the stage for this edition (provided by stage-designer, Sean :mrgreen: ):

stagek.png

Before we start the show let's remind ourselves of the band that made hosting this edition in Zoidiac possible in the first place by ending up 3rd in Halito:

Streetlight Manifesto - We will fall together

[youtube:a2o6krhi]1YUtZ5y13o4[/youtube:a2o6krhi]

AAAAND...LET'S START THE SHOW.....NOW!

preqvotinghere.jpg
[/URL]

A big thank goes to Jukica for providing banners!

Vote in ESC-style by sending me a pm!

Countries from semi-1 and WL-countries should send their votes to anselm if they would like to vote here!

DEADLINE IS 19/5 19:00 CET!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Semi 2 - NSC 52 - DL 18/5 23:59 CET! Welcome to Zoidiac!

I'll certainly need the luck of the Irish to qualify, pity the clover wasn't four-leafed :p

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: Semi 2 - NSC 52 - DL 18/5 23:59 CET! Welcome to Zoidiac!

takeru said:
Great show guys! :D

The Yapo songtitle is actually 'The Monster Song' :p We're not sending the Automatic here xD

Good luck everyone :!: :D
I'll fix it soon :D (I used song titles I got on PM from Michel, I didn't check the topics)

EDIT:
243fg36.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/243fg36.png
Nati, I hope it's OK now :D

94ayd

There's a mistake with the song AlorS on dance, too. The s is missing. :lol: That's Genext's song. I pretty much love everything about this: presentation, graphics, welcoming speech :lol: , stage, countries in semi (Yaponesia :lol: ) & my draw. It will be a great edition, concerning the number of participants.

Bojan

94ayd said:
There's a mistake with the song AlorS on dance, too. The s is missing. :lol: That's Genext's song.
it's danSe actually not dance :p it's french :p but yeah the S @ AlorS is missing...

Bojan

94ayd said:
I knew something didn't look right. Thank God, my French teacher didn't see this. :lol: I would've never made that mistake, had the forum been French. :roll:
you always have excuses about your mistakes don't you ? :p
Alors_on_danse.jpg

anyway, I wanted to wish all of the semi 2 participants good luck too :mrgreen:

Misterb

OmigaD :mrgreen: Great show, nice simple banners! Good luck guys

anselm

[center:2fa5wccf]xkermit Attention! xkermit

The deadline for sending me your rest jury votes of Semi 2 is Wednesday, May 19th, 18:00 CET!

Who is allowed to vote?

xcookie Semi 1 participants xcookie

xcookie Prequalifiers voting in Semi 1 xcookie

xcookie Waiting List Nations xcookie

What is new this edition?

Participants who vote in the Reju of their opposite Semi will receive a reward of 6 points in the Reju of their semi.
[/center:2fa5wccf]

Liam

I might as well vote in the semi 1 reju, since I need to send my final votes with my semi final votes as a ranking this edition :p

sigi

...great Show...best Sean stage ever :mrgreen:
The Noizeland songtitle is called "electro gypsy" but "electric gipsy" is also ok :mrgreen:

No Name

sigi said:
...great Show...best Sean stage ever :mrgreen:
The Noizeland songtitle is called "electro gypsy" but "electric gipsy" is also ok :mrgreen:

I was just about to mention this tiny mistake. I dunno why I called it "electric gipsy", it just seemed so right. I'll try to pay more attention to songtitles in the future. :lol:

Both Genext's and Noizeland's banners will be edited today. :p

JackBauer

Tohru's televote is in!results are sent:)

And as i much i like [top secret] as a country & because the guy/girl who is behind it is cool, i would have never believed it was going to receive tohru's 12 points one day :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom