Contact us

Semi 1: whom do you plan on voting for ?

Which country/countries performing in semi 1 do you plan on voti for on the night of the semi-final?

• Australia : Technicolor

• Azerbaijan : Mata Hari

• Belgium : Wrong Place

• Croatia : Tick-Tock

• Cyprus : El Diablo

• Ireland : Maps

• Israel : Set Me Free

• Lithuania : Discotheque

• Malta : Je Me Casse

• North Macedonia : Here I Stand

• Norway : Fallen Angel

• Romania : Amnesia

• Russia : Russian Woman

• Slovenia : Amen

• Sweden : Voices

• Ukraine : Shum

• I can't Vote in Semi 1/I don't plan on voting in Semi 1

Results are only viewable after voting.

tkris

Yeah.. Probably it's the same for every song.. And Slovenias are more tuned to Austria and central Europe countries haha...
Also, I guess it also maybe due to Slovenian language being a tiny bit different than Serbian/Croatia/Bosnian/Montenegrian which are all basically the same, so it's the sameish music market...
Ah , you can't understand Slovenian if you speak these language ? That would make sense
Language of North Macedonia is also similar, right ?

Jopi

We can understand, but it’s just a bit harder.
Same thing with Macedonian. Those 2 languages are a bit different than the 4 I mentioned earlier which are the same.

tkris

We can understand, but it’s just a bit harder.
Same thing with Macedonian. Those 2 languages are a bit different than the 4 I mentioned earlier which are the same.
Thankyou . Now I understand :)

tkris

Dinah Nah (Swedish Singer ) who has participated in Melodifestovalen said she recorded one of ESC 2021 entries for Melodifestovalen 2021 but it was rejected and now she says its top of the betting odds . She was speaking of Malta ?

tkris

Since I vote from a UK number , I'm not eligible to vote in this semi but had I been eligible Cyprus and Ireland would have gotten my votes.
After seeing the rehearsals , I would have gone for Ireland and Slovenia . Cyprus is a Safe Q now.

rasmuslights

Veteran
From Slovenia I'm voting for Belgium and Romania since I think these two will need my votes and are also in my top 3 of the semi I think. Belgium will surely get some televote points from Slovenia though, I see a lot of people liking it and boomers here will eat it up. Romania not so sure :) In the final I'm planing to vote for Bulgaria, Italy, France, Romania and Belgium if they all make it:)

Sabrewulf238

I'll probably mainly vote for Australia and Ukraine tomorrow.

I might throw in a vote for Norway and Belgium as well.

A-lister

Veteran
Luckily I can vote in this semi...

:ru: :az: :il: :ie: :ua:

You all got my votes!

Seok-jin

:cy: getting all my votes because Elena is a goddess xheat xqueenbitch

ekzuu

I can't vote, but if I could I'd vote for Croatia and Azerbaijan ❣️

Sabrewulf238

I was wondering, if you're on a phone plan (pay x amount each month) how do you vote in something like Eurovision? Do you need to have phone credit or does the company just charge you extra for those calls/texts?

A-lister

Veteran
I was wondering, if you're on a phone plan (pay x amount each month) how do you vote in something like Eurovision? Do you need to have phone credit or does the company just charge you extra for those calls/texts?

I think it depends on your plan, but I think what's common is that you're charged extra.

Hennguu

I'll definitely vote for :ua: ,and maybe a few votes for :hr: :ro: :az: depending on the performance

Top Bottom