Staff member
zNJQaqH.png

The Queen of Scots is risen!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Re: SCOTLAND ♛ WV35 ♛ Emeli Sandé - River

Thank you soooooo much for this song. With me being a person that doesn't like 90% of the songs of Emeli Sandé, it would be impossible to discover it elseway. xlove

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

this is masterpiece and deserved 4th place (and even more then 4th) xheart

congrats Gera! xrunhug

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Thank you soooooo much for this song. With me being a person that doesn't like 90% of the songs of Emeli Sandé, it would be impossible to discover it elseway. xlove

Trece said:
this is masterpiece and deserved 4th place (and even more then 4th)

congrats Gera!

Aww, thank you guys xrunhug I'm really glad you enjoyed my entry :3

---

For WV36, I have no idea what to send. I have a small list with possible entries, but I would like to know what genre would you like to hear from Scotland next :D

chontono

Re: SCOTLAND ♛ WV36 ♛ Open to suggestions

You are a master, I don´t think I can recommend you anything better than what you are going to send :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

You are a master, I don´t think I can recommend you anything better than what you are going to send :D

Aww, but I really want to know what are your favourite scottish songs/genres. :D

chontono

Aww, but I really want to know what are your favourite scottish songs/genres. :D

I should have to take a look to my music lists because what I have is under the label of "British" so I don´t know who is Scottish :lol: but I will let you know ;)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Something dance, fun, enough teardrops :lol: may be Calvin Harris?

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Gera, something like your winning entry would be awesome! :D It really doesn't matter if some don't stop calling it meh, it won and it has beaten ALL the songs, maybe that is the problem with those people! :lol:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Gera, something like your winning entry would be awesome! :D It really doesn't matter if some don't stop calling it meh, it won and it has beaten ALL the songs, maybe that is the problem with those people! :lol:

:rolleyes:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

I don't have a problem with not everybody liking my winning entry. Gaelic is not for everyone :lol: Anyway, I have tons of songs in gaelic on my list. xheya

Alsooo, chon helped me to find my next entry xheart I don't know how he found it, but daaaaaaaamn it's a rare treasure xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I don't have a problem with not everybody liking my winning entry. Gaelic is not for everyone :lol: Anyway, I have tons of songs in gaelic on my list. xheya

Alsooo, chon helped me to find my next entry xheart I don't know how he found it, but daaaaaaaamn it's a rare treasure xlove

Not all the people can like our songs, Gera, I did not like your last one, for example. :oops: xrofl2 I just think it is unnecessary to keep repeating the same. :mrgreen:

I'm also almost sure Juan did a great work with helping you. :p

Top Bottom