Here we go... BISMILLAH.

861PL_plEn02R3pyW9H2ODqMzcILav9Jq8NSpgvgg-c.jpg

WV 127

Saudi Arabia's Entry

ZAY - Cry In A Benz

Last edited by a moderator:

hijirio

Veteran
Yes, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia didn't disappoint again, and failed to qualify with hijab

If one hijab isn't enough, we come back with 5 hijabs, next Saudi entry will be a female rock band.
We will try everything for success

hqdefault.jpg

Gisele_marie.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
OM 129

Saudi Arabia

The AccoLade - Pinocchio

hijirio

Veteran
WV 130 SAUDI ARABIA

tamtam - Dilemma

hijirio

Veteran
Floppi Arabia lost the final by 1 point, yet once again.
As much as I enjoy flopping, we are coming stronger than ever for the next edition.
One of the previous flops will come back in the next edition, I have no idea how to describe the genre, all I can say it will be a STRONG song.

HINT: WE ALL HAVE SOME #DADDY ISSUES

giphy.gif

hijirio

Veteran
WV 131 Saudi Arabia (Then i say goodbye to this lovely country for a while, but I'll be back hopefully)

My debut Saudi singer Rotana Trabzouni is back with another hit, after missing the final by a mere 1 point in WV126
Here's to every forum member who has #daddyissues

Rotana - Daddy

BernadetteCydonia

Oh yes, I know this one dearly, almost won a contest with it in another forum xheat fancy. To be fair it is also the only Saudi Arabian act that I remember right now, so :lol:

but iirc you're changing regions so for now I'd be acquainted with Rotana in the run of WV... unless someone takes it over? Or am I wrong

hijirio

Veteran
Oh yes, I know this one dearly, almost won a contest with it in another forum xheat fancy. To be fair it is also the only Saudi Arabian act that I remember right now, so :lol:

but iirc you're changing regions so for now I'd be acquainted with Rotana in the run of WV... unless someone takes it over? Or am I wrong

Awwwwwwww I'm glad you like it, I don't participate in many contests so I discovered her only recently with 'The Cure' (which almost qualified in WV126) and 'Over You', both of which are hot tracks, but for some reason she recently took down the videos and released a new music video called 'Sin Again' xheat It's so sexy and so vibey. What a queen she is.

Top Bottom