Contact us

San Marino: Valentina Monetta - Maybe

escYOUnited

Administrator
Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Jim

Either you will qualify or not, of course I want you to qualify, would you try in the Eurovision song contest for a 4th time?

I wish you the best of luck Valentina! Jim from Salonicco, Greece! :)

Mozz

Dear Valentina,

We know that jazz is your natural habitat, the music genre that you feel very at home with. Was there a reason why didn't choose a jazz song to participate with this year?

xrunhug
Mozz

Fluke

Did you understand the lyrics to "Facebook" the first time you sang them? What do you think of them now?

(Henrik from Sweden)

anselm

Do you want to participate again next year? If yes, would you like to sing a different kind of song?

(Anselm from Austria)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Hello Valentina. This is your third year in a row now and I don't so much have a question but instead I would like to thank you for enriching my life with your music. You are the most sincere artist. There are not many singers out there that share their heart with us as freely and openly as you do. Your passion for jazz shines through. So many stunning songs on your new album "Sensibility" and your Eurovision entry this year is achingly beautiful. "Maybe" brings out a lot of strong emotions inside of me. Maybe things can happen for us all in life? We should never say never. Your song takes me on an emotional roller coaster each time I listen. It is incredibly poignant.

I wish you all the best of luck Valentina. There is certainly a pearl in your shell. Come back again soon. You are the heart of Eurovision!!! Your spirit and soul inspires me. Thank you.

With all my love and wishes, Kai from London, the United Kingdom.

Top Bottom