8 5.9%

27 19.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Bobjan FR

Valentina for the 5th participation !

....But they said they will do again Una Voce Per San Marino....

DanielLuis

The main difference is that there won't be any big artists directly qualified to the final.
I wonder if that means that all of the participants will be from the online rounds or if they will directly invite people to the semi-finals.

Brandt

I feel disgusted of how people give national identities as personal identities in the end solely based on that. Yeah x was born in Russia/white Russia so wow god forbid they exist anywhere

AlekS

Veteran
I feel disgusted of how people give national identities as personal identities in the end solely based on that. Yeah x was born in Russia/white Russia so wow god forbid they exist anywhere
What do 2 EBU broadcasters have to do with your existence? I mean only they can affect other broadcasters (Samoilova 2.0 representing another country? Highly unlikely) not Russian or Belarusian citizens, who won't be even able to leave the country anyway, "thanks" to mobilization.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran

You're missing the point, that's not an issue.

HarryUK

Veteran
The issue is they are celebrating that fact. Nothing wrong with listening to and supporting artists from those countries - I still listen to Little Big and am a huge fan - but you’d think the broadcaster would have a degree of decorum here to not boast about getting entries from Europe’s last 2 remaining fascist states

rasmuslights

Veteran
The issue is they are celebrating that fact. Nothing wrong with listening to and supporting artists from those countries - I still listen to Little Big and am a huge fan - but you’d think the broadcaster would have a degree of decorum here to not boast about getting entries from Europe’s last 2 remaining fascist states

well, they're hardly boasting about it. they literally just stated the facts - which countries did the submitted entries come from.

i agree with brandt and loreen. as long as they don't support russia's actions i see no problem. + it's not their fault they're coming from fascist states.

little big, manizha, val, ala (1997) are all examples of it.

Top Bottom