(All I need is love)
Nessuno mi può giudicare
(All I need is love)
Ti fidi di me?
(All I need is love)
Che stupido uomo

I don’t know​

hzalfa

Could 2022 finally be Arisa's year? We know that she is willing to represent San Marino and if she decides to participate in their selection she's going to get a lot of support from the Sammarinese since she's one of the most famous singers in Italy.

Loindici

Veteran
Could 2022 finally be Arisa's year? We know that she is willing to represent San Marino and if she decides to participate in their selection she's going to get a lot of support from the Sammarinese since she's one of the most famous singers in Italy.

Interesting idea, and that'll be great! I wanted Arisa but SanRemo seems to be tough on her

Loindici

Veteran
She literally won in 2014 🤷🏻 She needs a killer song to do it again honestly.

But the selection in 2014 didn't allow her to be automatically selected (if I remember they chose internally from list of SanRemo performers), which won't count.

rasmuslights

Veteran

That'd be amazing, however, will she do it, as far as I understood this won't be meant as a national final but more like a talent search and then the song will probably be bought?

hzalfa

That'd be amazing, however, will she do it, as far as I understood this won't be meant as a national final but more like a talent search and then the song will probably be bought?
If the format is too much like a talent show then I can see a valid reason for her not to do it, but we don't know yet. The song is not a problem, if anything they should be happy that they don't have to buy it abroad but can just have her perform whatever song she will apply for Sanremo with next year (because she WILL apply, she always does)

rasmuslights

Veteran
If the format is too much like a talent show then I can see a valid reason for her not to do it, but we don't know yet. The song is not a problem, if anything they should be happy that they don't have to buy it abroad but can just have her perform whatever song she will apply for Sanremo with next year (because she WILL apply, she always does)

she is super talented and her songs are super good and she would probably be the best entry of San Marino..

Lance Esgard

The San Marino broadcaster may have dropped a pair of hints about the nature of Una Voce per San Marino national selection to select the Eurovision entry for 2022, although the initial reporting of the event didn't notice this, perhaps because it is in Italian and because the rest of the presentation of the broadcaster's 2021 calendar may not have seemed relevant in Eurovision terms.

In case something is lost in translation that people who know Italian can clarify, I have included the original Italian.

The first hint relates to timing. As a calendar of events, they are announced in chronological order by month explicitly stated.
Una Voce per San Marino is placed after the Gran Gala dei Festival (14-16 October) and before the Natale Delle Maraviglie, which is a Christmas event in December.

There is also this statement: La programmazione prenderà il via nel mese di giugno, durerà per tutto l’anno e prevede almeno un grande evento in ogni mese.

The Google Translate English version: "The programming will start in June, will last throughout the year and include at least one major event in each month."

The only month without a major event during the rest of 2021 is November, right where the undated Una Voce per San Marino event is placed on the chronological calendar. This would seem to indicate that the Una Voce di San Marino is currently planned to begin in November 2021.

The second hint is the length: La novità 2021, che proseguirà per tutto il 2022 sarà il Festival “Una voce per San Marino”, competizione canora per selezionare il rappresentante della Repubblica di San Marino all’Eurovision Song Contest 2022.

Google Translate English version: The novelty for 2021, which will continue throughout 2022 will be the "Una voce per San Marino" Festival, a singing competition to select the representative of the Republic of San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022.

There seems to be something lost in translation here as Eurovision does not take place at the end of the year, but unless there is a major typo this seems to indicate the competition will begin in 2021 and will end at some point in 2022. Earlier it is stated that these announcements cover a period of time "starting from the next summer months until the early days of 2022," or in the original Italian, "a partire dai prossimi mesi estivi fino ai primi giorni del 2022".

Una Voce per San Marino is the only event where a 2022 timeframe is mentioned, so this suggests the end date is early 2022.

Israel has selected their Eurovision entrant with a singing contest which has lasted a similar or even longer timeframe.

None of this reading between the lines is anything but speculation at this point, but speculation helps fill the time until Eurovision begins again, doesn't it?

Mrm

Veteran
I'm so afraid of HER...
I hope it won't be VM again.. xcry :(

hijirio

Veteran
SAN MARINO 2022 - Valentina Monetta ft. Pitbull - Gasolina

I'm soooo here for it xheat xheat xheat

Top Bottom