(All I need is love)
Ti fidi di me?
(All I need is love)
Che stupido uomo

I don’t know​

Mimmon

Veteran
Google Transl

It looks like it means two songs are played, but only half of each song is played, because translation around this part shows that 2 pieces are picked by competitors. It's like an audition for a music talent show.
So I guess that singer sings few seconds of the one song each I guess then

Lance Esgard

This is a Google Translate of the first of the slides:

Academy and Casting: Emerging Category

Period: from 13 to 15/12/2021 and from 5 to 11/01/2022

2-day phase between Academy (training meeting) and Casting (selection phase through private audition)

Place: Titano Theater

Those who have made the Verification of eligibility even if they have had a negative result can register.

Registration fee: Euro 30.00 for those who register no later than 30/11/2021; Euro 50.00 for those who register no later than 18/01/2022

Tracks: n. 2 pieces freely chosen by the Competitor (half playback) with a duration not exceeding 3 minutes.

Judgment of the Jury who will identify the Competitors who will access the Semifinals

Filming by RTV to create the program called "Waiting for the Festival Una Voce per San Marino"

njdevils94

Veteran
This is a Google Translate of the first of the slides:

Academy and Casting: Emerging Category

Period: from 13 to 15/12/2021 and from 5 to 11/01/2022

2-day phase between Academy (training meeting) and Casting (selection phase through private audition)

So the final will be hosted in Titano Theatre?

Lance Esgard

This is a Google Translate of the second of the slides:
I think Repechage has to do with a Second Chance thing...

Semifinals: Emerging Category

Period: from 9 to 13/02/2022

N. 5 Semifinals of which n. 4 of Selection and n. 1 of Repechage (each Selection Semifinal with n.16 Competitors designates n.3 Competitors who access the Final of Category and thus in total n.12 Competitors; from the n.16 Competitors of the Repechage Semifinal are identified in. 4 Competitors who enter to the Category Final and in addition to the 12 Competitors identified by the Selection Semifinals; for a total of 16 Category Finalists)

Those who have had a positive result from the Academy & Casting phase can register no later than 3 days from the evaluation

Registration fee: Euro 50.00

Tracks: n. 2 pieces with the obligation to present n. 1 unreleased song with a duration of no more than 3 minutes

Live tour (half playback) in front of the public and the Jury (3 members) who will identify the n. 16 Competitors who will access the Final of the Emerging Category.

Deferred RTV broadcast of the no. 5 Semifinals in 3 evenings with specials enriched by interviews with Competitors, Jury and Guests.

Lance Esgard

Google Translate of the next slide:

Final: Emerging Category

Period: 02/16/2022

No. 16 Category Finalists (No. 3 Competitors identified by each of the No. 4 Selection Semifinals, then No. 12 + No. 4 Competitors identified by the Repechage Semi-finals and thus in total No. 16 Finalists).

Tracks: n. 1 unreleased song with a duration not exceeding 3 minutes

Live performance with a musical group in front of the public and the jury (of at least 3 members) who will identify the n. 9 Competitors who will access the Final and decree the I, II and III classified to which will be entitled a prize-budget of expenditure respectively of Euro 7,000.00 (Euro seven thousand), of Euro 2,000.00 (Euro two thousand) and of Euro 1,000.00 (Euro one thousand).

Deferred RTV broadcast.

Lance Esgard

Google Translate of the next slide:

Finallisima: Emerging + Big Category
Period: 02/19/2022

Place: Nuovo Dogana Theater

18 Finalists of which n. 9 of the Emerging Category and n. 9 Big (Big identification by 10/02/2022)
Track: at the free choice of the Finalist (for the Emerging Category the same as the Category Final)

Live performance in front of the public and the Jury (5 members of which 2 from ME, 2 from RTV and 1 from the Secretariat of State) who will identify the Winner who will be able to access Eurovision after registration. by RTV.

Live RTV broadcast.

Note: ME seems to refer to MediaEvolution, as they are shown on the bottom of the slide as part of who is organising or otherwise involved in the event.

Lance Esgard

There is an official article now up at: https://www.sanmarinortv.sm/news/at...e-al-festival-per-partecipare-all-esc-a211990

There is also the official rules in a Word document available in English.

In terms of the Big artists it states: ME will invite renown and notorious artists, who have qualified live and phonographic experience, all in accordance with the judgment of ME, to enrol in the Festival, in the stage of the Grand Final, within the limit of n. 9 (nine) “Big” and without limits of nationality, language, origin or other...

The article likewise states that: The Festival will be attended by both Emerging competitors and Big artists from the music sector, with no restrictions on citizenship and choice of language as far as the interpretation of the piece presented for the competition is concerned.

MiraWarninyi

There will be a wildcard for a sanmarinese artist among the 9 finalists chosen by the organizers

Top Bottom