Adrenalina-na-na
Adrenalina (Adrenalina)
Just one touch and I'll ignite
I'm a flame on dynamite
So high on adrenaline
You're my adrenalina​

Last edited by a moderator:

ag89

I might be in minority, but I definitely like much more her song 2011 than this one. However: it's is beautiful to see such a tiny country is able to get so much media attention and attract a known name to perform (we don't know if that will happen but anyway) with them. I appreciate their ambition and celebrate their contribution to ESC. They have developed their own identity at ESC (cheap. trashy songs year after year, colorful performances, often outdated song, but it works time to time and it is somehow San Marino's trademark at ESC) and that is why I support their efforts although I rarely like it.

lasse braun

i think san marino has the most catchy euro dance number this year (lithuania,latvia & ukraine are not a part of this sub-contest) - very well produced - the rap-part fits it here and is on point with the bassdrum (maybe the best part?).
i give here :6:.
until yesterday it was on my "eurovision style" voting list but than came this cool staging from belgium.
i am always a friend of the smaller or very small countries at the ESC - i think this song will make top 10/12 but not top 5 in the final.
for seeing my first! "germany calling" vote list from 12 points to 1 check the huge thread above at #1414(page 71). xqueenbitch

empo21

Veteran
I feel like Mr. Rida has 0 idea on what Eurovision really is and will enter culture shock once he learns about the week long rehearsals/multiple jury shows (is he in the backup performance even?). I'm still putting the Flo Rida appearance as a maybe, but I will also keep multiple sim cards ready just in case they manage to produce him to Rotterdam.

Ezio

Veteran
I secretly love this song now. But it's the only YASSSS KWWEEENN song that is tolerable in the entire contest.

empo21

Veteran
Drawing first in a semi, if you are a favourite shouldn't be an issue.

After San Marino we have 5 songs until the next banger (assuming Moldova brings in the staging), so I think the thought of Adrenalina will linger after the less impressive songs follow her.

Also what is a YASSSS KWWEEENN song?

hijirio

Veteran
Queenhit hires the biggest number of songwriters this edition, features Flo Rida, still gets called "cheap ass"
Sorry girl, but your whole lifetime earnings + retirement pension won't afford Adrenalina ;)

e9102862b2ea495ffee8b3b250065b2f.jpg

Grinch

So how is this gonna work? Will he really be on stage and perform? Or if he won't, will they cut his parts since the "vocals have to be live" rule?

hijirio

Veteran
Her wealth is beyond our imagination xqueenbitch xqueenbitch xqueenbitch

Kaz

I just had a phenomenal realisation, I think that San Marino has something really massive planned for staging.
Being 1st in the running order ensures that all the necessary props/equipment can be positioned and set up during the entirety of the opening sequence. It’s entirely possible that the majority of the show opening could even be filmed from the catwalk/green room/audience while they set up on stage.
PLUS the rap break in the song gives Queen Senhit ample opportunity, an entire 30 seconds, to get strapped into a bungee harness/dunked into a shark container while the camera focuses on Flo Rida.
Senhit is gonna do something which only Senhit can do, mark my words.

Lance Esgard

Her wealth is beyond our imagination xqueenbitch xqueenbitch xqueenbitch

Hey, hey, hey, the Freaky Trip continues? One of my half-serious double bold predictions might come true after all.
So how is this gonna work? Will he really be on stage and perform? Or if he won't, will they cut his parts since the "vocals have to be live" rule?
They said the rap part would remain either way... maybe Senhit would do the rap part herself if he wasn't there and the rules wouldn't let it be pre-recorded?

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I just had a phenomenal realisation, I think that San Marino has something really massive planned for staging.
Being 1st in the running order ensures that all the necessary props/equipment can be positioned and set up during the entirety of the opening sequence. It’s entirely possible that the majority of the show opening could even be filmed from the catwalk/green room/audience while they set up on stage.
PLUS the rap break in the song gives Queen Senhit ample opportunity, an entire 30 seconds, to get strapped into a bungee harness/dunked into a shark container while the camera focuses on Flo Rida.
Senhit is gonna do something which only Senhit can do, mark my words.

DYING

I can totally see that happening xheat

As i saw San Marino 1st in the running order it just comfirmed what Senhit said about a crazy stage show xheat xheat xheat

WINNER

Lance Esgard

Speaking of staging, did you know Senhit's choreographer/artistic director/music video director has also been the choreographer for no less than Kylie Minogue? He choreographed (but did not direct) the music video for Spinning Around and was director of choreography for her On A Night Like This tour, including Kylie: Live in Sydney.

"The show directed and choreographed by Luca Tommassini featured elaborate back-drops such as the deck of an ocean liner, an Art Deco New York City skyline, and the interior of a space ship."

Senhit and her team won't be thinking small.

Iker

Veteran
The more I listen to it, the more I think that San Marino could pull off a surprising win in May, and I wouldn't mind at all
It is not in my top 10 currently but I would love it!

A-lister

Veteran
A-lister's review:

So I guess my reaction was as most from the fandom being happily surprised to get an actual well produced Pop track that isn't hopeless from San Marino and Senhit out of all countries/acts and this is a bop and surely catchy, although I'm not as sold as most others since the song sounds a bit too artificial and manufactured specially for Eurovision. I am not going to jump on the silly bandwagon on comparing all uptempo pop tracks to "Fuego" (because it really makes no sense), but this one is probably the "closest" to that we get this year in its structure, just compare the part "We're like fire, gasoline, Come and light it up with me, So high on adrenaline..." to "Cause I'm burning up and I ain't coolin' down, Yeah I got the the fire..." and you can hear it for yourselves. I wish San Marino good luck though, the song is instant and could (with the right performance) give San Marino its best position to date. This one currently lands in my top. 15.

RevNet

THE GOOD:
  • The vocals and instrumentals come together very well.
  • Flo Rida's rap works surprisingly well, too.
THE BAD:
  • I'll get over it, but the idea of Flo Rida being in Eurovision is a weird one still.
THE VERDICT:

Well, it basically comes down to this. If Flo Rida performs with Senhit, it'll be an easy path to the Final. If he doesn't, it'll become much harder. Regardless, this is a huge gamble to take, especially considering COVID restrictions and all. I hope San Marino is ready to handle anything and everything that comes their way after the performance. Overall, it's a good song. 8 points

Top Bottom