Adrenalina-na-na
Adrenalina (Adrenalina)
Just one touch and I'll ignite
I'm a flame on dynamite
So high on adrenaline
You're my adrenalina​

Last edited by a moderator:

cegs5

I think Senhit can be proud of her overall performance. It was anyway a good result for San Marino, although the expectations were higher.

Personally, it was the only so called “bop” I enjoyed this year. I wouldn’t change anything from her staging. It was meant to be quirky, bonkers, over the top ... and so it was.

hijirio

Veteran
I’m devastated ......................

theditz83

Veteran
This definitely didn't benefit from the running order. My friend for example spent almost the whole of the San Marino performance on her phone trying to work out the order of her faves to decide who she was voting for 🙈

When I asked what she thought of San Marino, she was all "oh, that last one with the rapper?" And when I said "yeah Flo Rida" she had somehow missed that it was the Flo Rida. xshrug

Seems this was definitely the massive fan bubble hype moment of the year. Israel's whistle note got a bigger reaction than Flo Rida's appearance on stage, so yeah - the writing was on the wall I guess...

Valentina will be relieved - her lawn is safe for another year :lol:

spinachpie

There were too many bops for it to stand out. They stole points from each other.

Also, the video was iconic, but I must admit I didn't love the performance or staging.

eurovizian

The bookmakers really believed the hype because they gave San Marino and Switzerland similar chances at winning the televote. Well....
Bookmakers are cancer though. Personally I can't stand people rambling about them bookies in every thread as if it matters what people with gambling problems lose their money on.

aef

:sm: doesn't have clear voting allies. + The performance actually felt quite flat live, especially as a show closer.

goncalovieira

Sorry, but this song was not good!!
Even in bop's field, Malta, Cyprus or even Israel were so much better.
Senhit did great as the representant of San Marino. xheart

Esc_Vinyero

I am quite satisfied with the results overall, but man, San Marino was just robbed... I couldn't believe it when they announced the televote, and the face Senhit made right after was just devastating.... :cry: I hope she is alright, that must have been a huge blow after all the effort she put into that performance, I have no words :(

Iker

Veteran
The song in studio was very catchy but it did not translate well to a live performance. For me the staging was very ugly and overloaded. Senhit's live vocals sucked big time, especially in the latter part of the song where she smiled and dance instead of properly singing. I knew after the SF it will not be a top 10 result after seeing how slick other pop bangers came across, it was a hot mess.

It still though is a bitter pill that :sm: finished lower with it than with 'Say Na Na Na'. It was sad to see Senhit's reaction.

tuorem

Bless them, their reaction afterwards is so sweet and it’s such an important statement xlove

Aw... I feel better after seeing this. I was wondering how they felt after the results, and happily they did not seem to take umbrage at it.

Putting the song/performance aside, it always is more heartbreaking to me to see a contestant - who really played the game to the max - underperform in the end. In this regard, I'd like to thank Senhit deeply for the hell of a journey she prepared for us eurofans since 2020 with her MVs, covers, interviews, the reveal of Adrenalina, the teasing about Flo Rida, all the promo and talks with the fans. Not to mention her giving us always more: changing outfits, makeup, headpieces, etc. for every performance. It was a feast for someone who enjoyed her as a person and as an artist. We've been well-fed.

Her personality was infectious and I hope she knows that we are quite a few to be grateful for her efforts. Eurovision is a musical adventure, but it's also a human experience. Even from afar, some contestants sort of become a tiny part of our lives because we witness their growth from the start of the new season to the contest itself, and I think that is a beautiful thing to live as a fan.

I wish all the best to Senhit, and if she ever comes back to present her own "Shum" (because why not?), I'll be there.

As for "Adrenalina", it will remain a classic for me, like pretty much all Sammarinese entries. xmusic

Genesis

Televote result for San Marino is shocking but I thought this might happen; a fandom curse. Senhit and team did pretty much everything to please the ESC bubble, but not enough to get to the average viewer at home. This resulted in such a low score from televote. Shame, because the song is great.

hijirio

Veteran
lady-gaga-ladygaga-brazil-lm-devastated-43304360.png

San Marino, I'm devastated.

This year was so special to me, I had 5 favorites that I couldn't rank in any way. But among them, San Marino had a particular place in my heart.
When it was San Marino's turn to receive the televotes, I was screaming with friends "250 POINTS! 250 POINTS!" We were so sure that she'd have at least 3 digit number.
Then it was announced that she had only 13 televote points.
I am just heartbroken, but extremely happy that Senhit made this Eurovision season way more enjoyable than it'd have been without her.
Another year is over, and time to say goodbye to the Freaky Queen Senhit.
Next year i'll have new queens to worship, and I deeply hope that they will be as insane as Senhit Zadik Zadik, the Eritrean freaky mama.

DIG ME MAMA! I'M ALL YOURS!

A-lister

Veteran
Senhit might have done better without the Flo Rida gimmick. It made the song seem too American and dated.

This might be true, it boosted some public interest (hey we got this international American name in Eurovision entering for San Marino out of all places), but in the end of the day rap always flopped in the contest and Flo Rida is a has-been that hasn't had a proper hit in a decade more or less and to many Europeans out there "just another rapper".

Iker

Veteran
Would you like Valentina Monetta to come back for :sm: next year? Please rank her Eurovision entries! This is my ranking.
1. Crisalide
2. Social Network Song
3. Vola

(gap)
4. Spirit Of The Night (the only one which I hate)

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Would you like Valentina Monetta to come back for :sm: next year? Please rank her Eurovision entries! This is my ranking.
1. Crisalide
2. Social Network Song
3. Vola

(gap)
4. Spirit Of The Night (the only one which I hate)

1. Vola
2. Spirit Of The Night
3. Social Network Song
4. Maybe

I need a collab with Valentina, Senhit & Serhat soooooooon xheat

Last edited:
Top Bottom