Adrenalina (Adrenalina)
Just one touch and I'll ignite
I'm a flame on dynamite
So high on adrenaline
You're my adrenalina​

Last edited by a moderator:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I'm reading comments about Senhit not giving a good performance at that "Concert in the dark" thingy. Well, I'm not surprised: after all she's not the real singer of the entry, Flo Rida is. She's just a mere background vocalist slightly featured in the song, so of course it's hard for her to sing a song that's not hers. I hope many more people now will see the true colors of this entry, and let it flop in ESC as it deserves.

hijirio

Veteran
You know, and you know I know-oh
Oh, you know I know (woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

xqueenbitch xqueenbitch xqueenbitch

MopManMoss

Veteran
I hope last nights performance isnt representative of how it will be at Rotterdam because if it is im gonna have to cancel my stay at Valentina's airbnb

JRocket

Possibly a taste of Senhit's staging. Turn to page 8.

JRocket

Here's a video of her performance in Albania including the interview with Luca Tomassini. Her performance starts at 2:23.

Ianp16

Is this a potential massive fan wank that turns into a massive NQ flop? I'm worried for Senhit. Are just blinded by her iconic-ness?

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Adrenalina NQ?

No wayyyyyy!!! it's such a well produced bop and senhit's charisma will make it stand out even more xheart all the promo she has done, her hard work and dedication she has shown. She deserves to be at the top of the scoreboard!

Tbh, I hope :ch: will be the massive fan wank that turns into a NQ flop

Zeus

It will flop with the juries, that's for sure. But it will do good with the televotes. The only thing is: entries like this, Malta, Cyprus, Greece, Croatia, Moldova, et cetera. There are many popsongs with female singers this year. They will not all get massive voting support. Only one, maybe two or three at a maximum.

For these entries, staging and energy might be more important than ever. The question is: how is San Marino going to compete on the same level as Greece, Cyprus and Moldova for instance? Same can be asked for Malta and Croatia.

Chrisiam

Well before I eventually get around to committing my own thoughts and score on this song I feel that as to whether the song will qualify or not is dependant on four factors:

1) What kind of feeling the folks at home are in for this contest; we are in a COVID world and has as been speculated by many the mood of the public might swing one of two ways. Either they will be in a more quite and reflective mood and as such favour the quieter and 'deeper' songs or they'll be in a "Lets get the party started" Mood. If on the night everyone wants to be a little more reflective it'll struggle. And whilst I don't feel it will be a total flop with the juries I can't see them going for it as much as other entries.

2) The fact she is first on in her semi' is a major knock against her. It'll be hard to qualify from that position given everything else that comes after it. To be honest I don't particularly rate the vast majority of songs in that semi' terribly highly (honestly a lot of them feel rather average) but I'm not ignorant to know there is a lot of hype behind them and they have more preferential placement than this entry.

3) What happens with Florider could make or break the song, both in the semis and the final itself should she get there. Whilst I am not so dismissive as to say that "He is the key to the song and without him it doesn't work" how his part is intergraded or not intergraded into the performance will be a major deal. If he isn't there and his bit isn't featured then there is a large gap in the song which cannot be so easily filled with just dancing or an extra chorus. If he is replaced then you lose a lot of the hype with the song and have to hope he is just as good if not better than Florider otherwise everyone will just wonder "Who is this joker and where is the famous rapper I was promised?". If he is just a face on a screen, an augmented reality bit, or a hologram it will just look weird and really won't curry much favour with the judges at all. If he is there then great but I honestly can't see that happening.

Again, I don't feel that he is what makes the song good or not but a lot of the buzz surrounding the song is due to him and how present he is at the contest is going to be a major thing. Hell, that could be why she is first on in the first place. Some great move to help make the contest a bigger deal internationally and boost its credibility; I mean its one thing if some singer well known in Eastern Europe does the contest but an international star? Boy that makes it a bigger event and opens a lot of doors for other nations and the contest as a whole.

4) As stated by Zeus there are a lot of big pop songs lead by female singers this year and whilst I personally rate it higher than many of the others only a couple are really going to get a good share of the votes with everyone else fighting over what is left. And if this entry is mismanaged, gets a bum reception from the judges, or is simply forgotten in its semi it might well just sink like a stone and become a great "What if?" in the fandom.

TLDR: If the song is to struggle then its placement in the running order, a voting public more interested in a quieter contest, and the absence of/poor integration of a key element of it could undermine it.

Personally I feel it will qualify, but if it does it might be a far closer thing than we realise when the full results are posted after the contest.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Why hasn't the title of this thread been changed yet from "Senhit - Adrenalina" to "Flo Rida - Adrenalina"?

crashworld

Veteran
If Serhat can qualify, I am pretty sure Senhit will, with a bigger hype. I am pretty sure the televote will see her though.
We know who is behind her staging, and I am sure we are in a treat.
Flo-Rida being there will definitely be the icing on the cake, but if he isn't, I am sure they will find a way to incorporate him into the performance.
I am not worried about its qualification chances. But I can see it not doing as well as we thought San Marino will do (ie. a top 3/5/10 finish). But I am pretty sure it will give San Marino the best results and that itself is a feat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom