Adrenalina (Adrenalina)
Just one touch and I'll ignite
I'm a flame on dynamite
So high on adrenaline
You're my adrenalina​

Last edited by a moderator:

theditz83

Veteran
Has been discussed few pages ago. Considering version from esc channel is shorter i think its esc version and the one they submit to EBU (and i hope)
Crap, sorry - I didn't realise she had released an alternative video as well (it's so hard to keep up with all the threads when it gets to the closing part of selection season xstars

The new version is 2:59 also, but like you said it isn't the one on the Eurovision channel on YouTube.

DanielLuis

They had announced they would publish a special "Flo Rida version" or something like that in a few days, when they announced the entry. So it's probably just that. The Eurovision version is the one on the Youtube channel.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
They had announced they would publish a special "Flo Rida version" or something like that in a few days, when they announced the entry. So it's probably just that. The Eurovision version is the one on the Youtube channel.
Hopefully that it's true because it's waaaaay better than the "special version"

tuorem

On Youtube, the MV of "Adrenalina" reached 837,000 views a week after it was released.

In comparison, "Freaky!" - that was released a year ago - currently has about 755,000 views.

#SoHighOnAdrenaline #SuccessIsTheBestRevenge

Senhit2.gif

rasmuslights

Veteran
who else thinks this won't qualify? I don't think it will appeal neither to the juries (at all) and a bit more to the televoters... we have to consider that this semi is stacked with female-uptempo songs and in my opinion all of them have stronger packages than San Marino.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
who else thinks this won't qualify? I don't think it will appeal neither to the juries (at all) and a bit more to the televoters... we have to consider that this semi is stacked with female-uptempo songs and in my opinion all of them have stronger packages than San Marino.
This has a 99% chance of qualifying. If it fails it will be 100% due to the live performance. Which I have a feeling it will be reaaaaally tacky #renaissancepoledancers #bluewiggsandlolipops

rasmuslights

Veteran
This has a 99% chance of qualifying. If it fails it will be 100% due to the live performance. Which I have a feeling it will be reaaaaally tacky #renaissancepoledancers #bluewiggsandlolipops

yeah I do not trust them one bit on staging.. the performance should be sleek but it will be just trashy.

MAD20

I think this is the female uptempo that has more chances of qualifying. If Serhat qualified and got 10th in televote just because of the fact it's San Marino, a good song from San Marino should even have more chances. Besides that, I believe Moldova is going to be a trainwreck because of Natalia's vocals and Serbia will be a mess.

San Marino has put all its efforts in this song and if Senhit delivers vocally they should not have any issue in qualifying.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I think this is the female uptempo that has more chances of qualifying. If Serhat qualified and got 10th in televote just because of the fact it's San Marino, a good song from San Marino should even have more chances. Besides that, I believe Moldova is going to be a trainwreck because of Natalia's vocals and Serbia will be a mess.

San Marino has put all its efforts in this song and if Senhit delivers vocally they should not have any issue in qualifying.
Dont forget that San Marino with Serhat was kinda Turkey

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

FilipFromSweden

TELL ME FLO RIDA IS APPEARING

rasmuslights

Veteran

you forgot that we have pre-recorded back vocals this year, and we also can't pretend Senhit's voice is a powerhouse..

crashworld

Veteran

Agreed. If King Serhat can do it, I'm sure Super Senhit can do it. Plus, I doubt Senhit's "live" vocals can get any worse than Serhat's. Plus there's so much hype with Senhit's song, I seriously can't see how this is going to miss out the finals.

Lance Esgard

If anyone wants to know where Senhit gets her money, my research out of curiosity seems to have found at least part of the answer. The key is that Senhit essentially has her own personal record label.

All her releases have been through the music label of Panini S.p.a. They have since 2004 exclusively released Senhit. As in, they have never released any track unrelated to Senhit.

An article by the prominent Italian news site Rockol reported in 2004 that Panini S.p.a. were entering the music business to release the debut track by Senhit (then Senit) and had gotten big (mostly likely expensive) names involved.

Panini S.p.a. also known as the Panini Group, are otherwise a major company. They are a market leader when it comes to stickers and trading cards and have a longstanding, exclusive sticker and trading cards licensing deal with FIFA, which is basically a license to print money. They also have an exclusive licensing deal with the NBA. You get the idea – they have a lot of money.

And their official site declares they have a single shareholder. By default, that shareholder would be the sole owner and would have the kind of wealth to be able to indulge in expensive personal whims, or to tolerate the whims of others in the company.

Senhit doesn't self-publish (the Adrenalina video confirms the rights owner is not Senhit but Panini S.p.a.) and she is not known to be an heiress or anything like that, so it is more likely that her money comes from Panini Group rather than some personal fortune of her own.

Iker

Veteran
Agreed. If King Serhat can do it, I'm sure Super Senhit can do it. Plus, I doubt Senhit's "live" vocals can get any worse than Serhat's. Plus there's so much hype with Senhit's song, I seriously can't see how this is going to miss out the finals.
Serhat was a shocking qualifier according to many, but this would be way more shocking if it will NQ.

Top Bottom