Adrenalina-na-na
Adrenalina (Adrenalina)
Just one touch and I'll ignite
I'm a flame on dynamite
So high on adrenaline
You're my adrenalina​

Last edited by a moderator:

John1

it still sends me how san marino could actually place even higher than some huge powerhouses and even snatch a win xrollinglol

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Senhit after Efendi released her entry

"Adrenalina" is much better than "Mata Hari" lol. Last year was the Empire Strikes Back of the Senhit trilogy when Efendi took her bop and left her with sweet NQ'ing nothings. The third part, set to air this year in May, will result in Flo Rida throwing Efendi down a ventilation shaft into a swift bottom feeder position, as Queen Adrenaleen smashes Serhat's 20th place record.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Efendi & Senhit when they see eachother in person for the first time:

160568574-150842180146415-8138959167663092583-n.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
Senhit9.gif

Okay, this is hysterical...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seagull

Certainly, a thing isn't it?

So Neo-disco delivered by returning artists is San Marino's answer to Balkan ballads and Swedish-style machine-built, soulless, factory pop? Cool, you do you. Anybody who calls themselves 'the Most Serene Republic' and organises their government the way they do, probably marches to the beat of their own drum.

Nevertheless, even if I admit to a bit of a soft spot for them, this is quite fun. Will it be overpowered coming straight before Hurricane, especially Sanja Vučić, with all their inevitable power vocals? Being drawn near the interval might well be a stroke of luck for them. I'm going to say that given how the BBC treats the Contest and how the majority of British people have been convinced that the Contest is all cheesy-camp and not "real music", drawing the UK as one of the Big 5 voting countries might well help too. They can pull it out with Televotes, after-all, as 2019 particularly, but also 2016 demonstrates and they were 12th in the supposedly 'bloodbath' Semi 1 coming straight after Sergey Lazarev and his wall and outperformed the fan favourite from Iceland, all with a 'so bad, it's good' song. I'm not sure whether they have masses and masses of direct competition with better versions of the same genre or whatever, the way that Finland and Czech Republic were unlucky in 2017 being in the same Semi as Portugal say. Czech Republic perhaps.

The one thing we can say for sure is that when San Marino tends to be memorable, whether for good reasons or bad ones. The phallic thing in last year's music video, literally anything Valentina or Serhat have touched anybody? I don't expect to be disappointed on that score...

And yes, I'd totally be cool with Valentina returning, with a good song that suits her talents better...

alca

This sounds quite a lot like Moves by Suzi P which not a surprise since Adrenalina is written pretty much by the same team (and Suzi P herself).

I like it though. I give it a :7:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
She's cuckoo completely, cuz life is good when it's FREAKY! FREAKY! FREAKY!

theditz83

Veteran
Okay, what on earth has gone on with the new version on Spotify? Surprised no-one has commented on it.

Flo Rida's rap is now in place of the first half of the second verse, followed by the second half of the original second verse (you following me?) then where the Flo Rida rap used to be, there's a sung middle 8 section by Senhit (a bit like the Jennifer Lopez solo version of On The Floor without Pitbull). Thing is, it means the song on Spotify totally doesn't match up with the music video.

So I wonder which version she's going to perform at Eurovision? It'll take a few listens to get used to this new Spotify version having listened to the music video and original Spotify fan upload so much.

It also means that the lyrics in the first post are no longer correct (unless the Spotify version is like a "single version" and the music video is a Eurovision version?) Queen Senhit - we need your advice xheat

Senhit6.gif

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Okay, what on earth has gone on with the new version on Spotify? Surprised no-one has commented on it.

Flo Rida's rap is now in place of the first half of the second verse, followed by the second half of the original second verse (you following me?) then where the Flo Rida rap used to be, there's a sung middle 8 section by Senhit (a bit like the Jennifer Lopez solo version of On The Floor without Pitbull). Thing is, it means the song on Spotify totally doesn't match up with the music video.

So I wonder which version she's going to perform at Eurovision? It'll take a few listens to get used to this new Spotify version having listened to the music video and original Spotify fan upload so much.

It also means that the lyrics in the first post are no longer correct (unless the Spotify version is like a "single version" and the music video is a Eurovision version?) Queen Senhit - we need your advice xheat

Senhit6.gif
Has been discussed few pages ago. Considering version from esc channel is shorter i think its esc version and the one they submit to EBU (and i hope)

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
If you go for the 'Senhit ft Flo Rida' version it directs you to the *single* she has on her album. Having a separate Eurovision Remix is common for songs that are too long for Eurovision but are still published on LPs (such as 'Shum'!)

It's strange she seems to prefer that rendition because the ESC one is much better.

Top Bottom